Contribute
Register

Memory corrupted after longer sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive the patronizing tone, but try not to get into the RAM buying frenzy in the hopes it will resolve the issue; it will NOT! (I know, because I've tried!).

The root of the problem, as far as I can tell, is the mobo.

you were right, it did not work. I will try out some other mac versions and see if it can help. Currently I'm using 3.1 pro.

My sleep problem is being solved after updated to the latest BIOS version. The latest version is still in beta but has a memory fix. My motherboard is ga-h97n

My sleep problem is being solved after updated to the latest BIOS version. The latest version is still in beta but has a memory fix. My motherboard is ga-h97n

Where did you find it on Gigabyte website, i can't find it.

thank you. I was hoping to find a beta for my z97n-wifi but F7 is the only one listed for that board.

Do let us know if it helps with the memory issues.

I certainly hope there'll be an update for the Z97N-Gaming 5 too, but unfortunately the updates for this board always seem to be lagging a bit behind the "normal" boards :(

Please get back to us whether the BIOS update solved the problem or not!

I wrote Gigabyte yesterday asking if they would release a similar "memory compatibility fix" BIOS update for the Z97N-Gaming 5, and today I received a rather short answer, but with attached BIOS update (F6a). I'll try it out and see how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back