Contribute
Register

Mavericks: Native CPU/IGPU Power Management

AppleLPC is not loading; see Post #1, 9series LPC

i've installed your patched ssdt from here, installed it as SSDT-1 and it was loaded properly (i think) based on bdmesg log (attached).
i can verify X86PlatformPlugin and AppleLPC were listed on IOreg (attached)

but the problem still persist, intel power gadget doesn't show expected result (Attached).
Does it related to clover settings? (Attached)

Attachments

• dnaite-after-SSDT-1-applied.zip
    718.3 KB · Views: 119
i can verify X86PlatformPlugin and AppleLPC were listed on IOreg
A screenshot of IOReg is useless and two screenshots of IOReg is ...
See Post #1/Problem Reporting:
IOReg/File/Save a Copy As…, verify file (no ioreg.txt, screenshots)

A screenshot of IOReg is useless and two screenshots of IOReg is ...
See Post #1/Problem Reporting:
IOReg/File/Save a Copy As…, verify file (no ioreg.txt, screenshots)

Ahh my bad :angel:
here it is my new attached files with .ioreg file included.

Attachments

• dnaite+ioreg.zip
    903.6 KB · Views: 95
Requested files missing:
AppleIntelInfo.txt
ssdt.aml
requsted files attached with other stuffs. ;)
Why are all config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes set to YES?
Never tested for PM effects.
It was clover default settings from my first install, it also set when i create the USB installer.
Now i have removed all Fixes on DSDT section and my computer boots normally with no issue.
sleep,restart,shutdown work normally. The Intel power gadget issue still persist,The freq always above 3Ghz even on iddle state.

Does EIST on BIOS related to this? i try to enable/disable but no different (i also always regenerate SSDT after change EIST state)

Attachments

• dnaite+all_files.zip
    691.7 KB · Views: 113
yep, my BIOS settings were set "optimised default", and then "vt-d" and "x.m.p. profile 1" and "wake up on LAN" deactivated. Added 3 setups : "mode xhci = auto" and "EHCI Hand-off - enabled" that seems to better recognize USB 3, "intel graphic = disabled" because I have my Nvidia card and it seems this could possibly mess up with integrated video.

[edit] is the fact that I use iMac 14,1 while having a graphic card, instead of iMac 14,2 sysdef can be rellevant to this ? I thought not, but can be wrong, as I've just read Stork saying that you recommand 14,2 for graphic card system ...
Have you fixed your issue out?

Back