Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600 1536 MB
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I've had my Hackintosh for a couple of weeks. I didn't build it, I bought it. It is the one on the right here:

http://www.esseffcomputers.com/mid1.html

I'm plagued with kernel panics. The system will just freeze randomly although it doesn't display the kernel panic screen. When I restart, it does display it. When I remove all my USB devices I can restart the system. It'll work fine for a while and then freeze again. Could be an hour, could be 2 days and I could be doing anything from internet browsing to watching a video, doesn't seem to matter. I have tried adding and removing my USB devices one by one to find if it is one specific device but I have been unsuccessful.

I can't remember what the kernel panics say off the top of my head, I'll take a picture next time. I do know they say "a freed zone element has been modified". Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, I've had my Hackintosh for a couple of weeks. I didn't build it, I bought it. It is the one on the right here:

http://www.esseffcomputers.com/mid1.html

I'm plagued with kernel panics. The system will just freeze randomly although it doesn't display the kernel panic screen. When I restart, it does display it. When I remove all my USB devices I can restart the system. It'll work fine for a while and then freeze again. Could be an hour, could be 2 days and I could be doing anything from internet browsing to watching a video, doesn't seem to matter. I have tried adding and removing my USB devices one by one to find if it is one specific device but I have been unsuccessful.

I can't remember what the kernel panics say off the top of my head, I'll take a picture next time. I do know they say "a freed zone element has been modified". Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Please add your system specs to your profile - It will help others to help you and is a requirement of the Rules.

Thanks in anticipation

Please add your system specs to your profile - It will help others to help you and is a requirement of the Rules.

Thanks in anticipation
Done, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back