NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,
i have recenty built a pc using compatible parts written on this site(mb:gigabyte h87-d3h, cpu: intel i3-4330, gpu: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650.....) and created a bootable flashdrive for osx following this video tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azadmdv7q0U .
After a few seconds of what might have seen like a working installation in progress an error appeard:
hackintosh001.JPG
System uptime in nanoseconds....

Please help, i do not know what to do with it.
Thanks a lot and sorry for my English

Hello,
i have recenty built a pc using compatible parts written on this site(mb:gigabyte h87-d3h, cpu: intel i3-4330, gpu: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650.....) and created a bootable flashdrive for osx following this video tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azadmdv7q0U .
After a few seconds of what might have seen like a working installation in progress an error appeard:
View attachment 90330
System uptime in nanoseconds....

Please help, i do not know what to do with it.
Thanks a lot and sorry for my English

First off, Welcome to the forum!
Second off I would suggest going by the guide on the site however I see nothing wrong with the video but I would try using some boot flags when booting, possibly try -x -v and see what happens

Welcome,

The kernel panic that you are experiencing seems to be derived from changes in 10.9.2, remove all but one stick of RAM and change the RAM settings in the UEFI/BIOS for memory to normal settings (do not use Profile 1 or profile 2 settings). Once you have done final MultiBeast settings you can fit the rest of you RAM sticks back into their slots.

Adrian B

Welcome,

The kernel panic that you are experiencing seems to be derived from changes in 10.9.2, remove all but one stick of RAM and change the RAM settings in the UEFI/BIOS for memory to normal settings (do not use Profile 1 0r profile 2 settings). Once you have done final MultiBeast settings you can fit the rest of you RAM sticks back into their slots.

Adrian B

HEY IT'S MY JOB TO WELCOME PEOPLE BUDDY! :evil:

P.s. just kidding

firstly:
thank you for your replay
secondly
at the moment i am using only on stick of RAM, shoul i still try to change the settings, or does this happen only to systems with multiple slots of RAM

thanks for your help

firstly:
thank you for your replay
secondly
at the moment i am using only on stick of RAM, shoul i still try to change the settings, or does this happen only to systems with multiple slots of RAM

thanks for your help

Try making the UEFI changes and see if that makes a difference. Post back with results - if you have a second failure then detail your RAM specs and I will give updated advice.

Adrian B

First off, Welcome to the forum!
Second off I would suggest going by the guide on the site however I see nothing wrong with the video but I would try using some boot flags when booting, possibly try -x -v and see what happens
You have don a great job welcoming me in this forum and i have tried both -x and -v during boot up but both took me to the same error message: system uptime in nanoseconds. -v method once took me to a nice gray looking screen with a mouse coursor in the corner which i could not control. By using -v i got a black screen where bunch o comands were show until a familiar error appered. Am i doing something wrong or this methot is not solution for my problem. Thanks for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back