Contribute
Register

Mavericks: HDMI Audio - AppleHDA [Guide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like move the firewire but my motherboard just have one slot PCIEX1 and i need the firewire for work with my firewire devices
Put the firewire card in PCIEX4 and the graphics card in PCIEX16; plenty of room.

Put the firewire card in PCIEX4 and the graphics card in PCIEX16; plenty of room.

Aaaaha, I don't knew that this were possible. Later I will change the cards of place and I will back with the report and the new IOJones file

Greetings

Hello Toleda

The HDMI audio built-in and discrete are working but now the audio built-in is not working

Here is my DSDT patched with your guide and the new IOJones file

Greetings

Attachments

• Java Lava DSDT.aml.zip
    15 KB · Views: 71
  • Java Lava.iojones.zip
    307.4 KB · Views: 76
Hello,

I come to you because I have a concern for sound hdmi in maverick.
I have:
-i5 3570k
-asus p8z77-v lx bios:2204
-asus gtx 670 d2ct

I do not understand all the tutorial because i'm french.

Thank you in advance for your help

I used to have working HDMI Audio with ML and UEFI following the guides provided here, now I have just installed Mavericks and "downgraded" from UEFI to BIOS and am having some rather basic problem, I cannot get beyond the 2nd step to get a clean compile.

I have a DSDT and I am using MaciASL with the patch source https://raw.github.com/toleda/audio_hdmi_hd3000/master.

I get a message "Unknown reserved name (_WDG)" and a pointer to line # 2835.

My DSDT (and IOReg) is attached.

Attachments

• DSDT and IOReg.zip
    600.5 KB · Views: 75
when I click on patch in MaciASL, nothing happens. why?

Add whatever HDEF edits you need for the VIA codec to the dsdt.

Thanks Toleda

Hello Toleda

Following your guide i can get working the HDMI audio built-in and discrete, but i can not get working the onboard audio, even so applying the patch that I have

This patch, works very well alone but no with your patch. I dont know if this is a waste of time or is possible do something

Then, tell me if you have mood for help me, i dont want take your time

If you want help me, tell me the files that you needs, and I will attach those files in the next message,
If you don't want help me, anyway i want give the thanks for your help in the forum

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back