460 gtx
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So hey,

First of all, im new to Hackintosh and this forum! I've done quite alot of research but I'd like someone's more expert opinion.

Second I'll add my system configuration
- i7 2600 non oc (obviously)
- Msi H67-E45 B3
- Crucial 16 gb 1600 mhz pc12800
- Gigabyte GTX 460 (stock)
- Bios settings are standerd except for the changes that need to be made according to the UniBeast tut
- Bios is updated to the latest version

So where it all starts -> let my mate make me an Unibeast Usb -> I already had an Samsung evo 840 250gig unused and installed Mavericks on that with Unibeast (followed tut step by step)
- I got some hiccups trying to start the installer (wouldn't get past Apple loading screen)
- So I added the bootflags -x and GraphicsEnabler=Yes -> now it would let me load the installer -> partitioned the SSD into 2 partitions of 125 gb with all the right settings and install
OS X mavericks.
- So then I got into OS X -> opened multibeast -> since I have an UEFI bios I used DSDT free and added 1080p, USB3, realtek ALC892 and GraphicsEnabler=yes on boot since I have an 460gtx
- Then I rebooted then OSX tried to boot and got a Kernal panic (trap?) error (I'll add a picture later since I'm at work now) so it wouldn't boot
- Then I tried booting again with the UniBeast USB plugged in and still wouldn't boot -> added -x as bootflag and now it would boot again

So anyone got an idea how I could fix this ?
I have one thing I stumbled up on that I'm going to try
- When I get home I'll try the custom bios flash for my mobo and see if that changes anything

Now I've read something about kexts that would be not working right, but I'm so unsure about all the OS X related stuff, I thought I would ask here!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

- EDIT: Attachments added -> cant even boot with -x GraphicsEnabler=yes now -> doesnt give me any video after gray apple screen

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4322.jpg
    IMG_4322.jpg
    578.1 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_4321.jpg
    IMG_4321.jpg
    567.5 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back