Motherboard
ASUS X99 Strix Gaming
CPU
i7-6800K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
At the time of the fresh installation of mac os Catalina 10.15.1, my magic keyboard 2 and magic mouse 2 are not working that's why I got stuck on language selection. Can anyone please help me.
I am using FV-T919 Dual band 802.11AC Desktop Wifi Card 802.11 A/B/G/N/AC Broadcom BCM94360 Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 adaptor.
IMG_20191101_193603270_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
At the time of the fresh installation of mac os Catalina 10.15.1, my magic keyboard 2 and magic mouse 2 are not working that's why I got stuck on language selection. Can anyone please help me.
I am using FV-T919 Dual band 802.11AC Desktop Wifi Card 802.11 A/B/G/N/AC Broadcom BCM94360 Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 adaptor.View attachment 433855

Hi there.

This is very likely a USB problem. Bluetooth needs a USB connection and if the port yours is connected to is not "active" then keyboard and mouse can fail.

Do you have a wired USB keyboard you can use? If so plug it in to one of the USB ports under the PS/2 port on your motherboard back-panel. Use that until you can check USB with IORegistryExplorer etc.

:)

Hi there.

This is very likely a USB problem. Bluetooth needs a USB connection and if the port yours is connected to is not "active" then keyboard and mouse can fail.

Do you have a wired USB keyboard you can use? If so plug it in to one of the USB ports under the PS/2 port on your motherboard back-panel. Use that until you can check USB with IORegistryExplorer etc.

:)
Yes I have USB keyboard I will try that, Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back