Asus Maximus IX Formula Z270
CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys,

I've finished to install a fresh Big Sur installation on my Desktop.
Everything works fine except when the computer goes to sleep. It goes to sleep, but immediately comes back to sleep, and a few seconds later, goes back to sleep, wakes up again. When I disconnect the bluetooth keyboard, the computer goes to sleep correctly. When I connect the keyboard with the usb cable, no problem either. So bluetooth is the problem.

However, I have declared my broadcom card in internal card, as you can see in this screenshot.
Does anyone have any idea about my problem?
thanks

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-12-08 à 13.06.46.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-12-08 à 13.06.46.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 50
Do other Bluetooth devices also prevent sleep?

Do other Bluetooth devices also prevent sleep?
Hello,

thank you so much for you help.
NO only Apple Magic Keyboard 2. When I connect the lightning cable, my computer sleep well.
But as soon as I disconnect the cable, and that I am on bluetooth, my computer goes to sleep and wakes up immediately. The screen remains black, and a minute later it goes back to sleep, wakes up again immediately.

Her my IOResgistryEplorer for more information
Thank you guys
PS: @RehabMan please :mrgreen:

Attachments

• IOResgistryEplorer.ioreg
    7 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Hello,

thank you so much for you help.
NO only Apple Magic Keyboard 2. When I connect the lightning cable, my computer sleep well.
But as soon as I disconnect the cable, and that I am on bluetooth, my computer goes to sleep and wakes up immediately. The screen remains black, and a minute later it goes back to sleep, wakes up again immediately.

Her my IOResgistryEplorer for more information
Thank you guys

That's weird... I don't see any problems in IORegistryExplorer...

Please enter the following in Terminal and post the output:
Code:
log show --style syslog | fgrep "Wake reason"

her results
thanks

Hmm... It's not giving me any info you don't already know... I just says keyboard is waking the system but doesn't tell why. I don't know what can fix it.

Hmm... It's not giving me any info you don't already know... I just says keyboard is waking the system but doesn't tell why. I don't know what can fix it.
thank you @pastrychef,
It's crazy!
I've been looking for weeks. This is the first time that I'm totally lost about a bug :banghead:

Everything works great on my fresh installation of Big Sur, except this bug. As soon as I deactivate the bluetooth of the Apple keyboard, the standby works

thank you @pastrychef,
It's crazy!
I've been looking for weeks. This is the first time that I'm totally lost about a bug :banghead:

Everything works great on my fresh installation of Big Sur, except this bug. As soon as I deactivate the bluetooth of the Apple keyboard, the standby works

Yeah. I've never seen this before. Any chance it might be a faulty keyboard?

Sorry I'm not @RehabMan.

It looks as though you have made changes since the original post.

According to the IOReg export the USB port your BT adapter is connected to is HS14. However in the original post you state HS11, where Hackintool screengrab shows 'internal". Perhaps explain that for us.

The HS14 connector type is set, correctly, to 0xff according to the IOReg export but the BT adapter is buried too deep within hubs to be controlled properly. It should be the top item.

We can't see all the facts here. Perhaps upload your EFI folder, or at the least tell us what kexts are in EFICLOVER/kexts/Other and Library/Extensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back