Contribute
Register

MacOS stuck on Apple Logo, then restarts - Big Sur Laptop Hackintosh

@Feartech Even though verbose is already enabled, it boots to an apple logo! I really don't know what I'm doing wrong! I'll try with a USB keyboard, and I'll let you know in a few minutes
you need to reset nvram

also you didn't mention before that your keyboard wasn't working

For the USB keyboard, I believe you need to set some of the kexts this way to work (this is from a working EFI build btw for the Inspiron 7591 I've just found online).

Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 12.06.47 AM.png

you need to reset nvram

also you didn't mention before that your keyboard wasn't working
After resetting NVRAM, it says: OCB: Loadimage failed: Unsupported. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this have to do with the basesystem and recoveryimage from the dortania opencore guide? I'm using Windows, and I'm currently using basesystem.

Thank you for all your help in advance @Feartech

-Night

PS: @Middleman If you could help me out with this error, that would be very much appreciated, as you have made the updated efi folder that I'm currently using.

@Middleman could you provide a download link? This is witchcraft as I haven't found that and I looked for 8+ hours yesterday

After resetting NVRAM, it says: OCB: Loadimage failed: Unsupported. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this have to do with the basesystem and recoveryimage from the dortania opencore guide? I'm using Windows, and I'm currently using basesystem.

Thank you for all your help in advance @Feartech

-Night

PS: @Middleman If you could help me out with this error, that would be very much appreciated, as you have made the updated efi folder that I'm currently using.
please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

@Middleman could you provide a download link? This is witchcraft as I haven't found that and I looked for 8+ hours yesterday
new updated EFI is in post 1:

Back