Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra Public Beta 4 is Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the days when I decided to build a hack - Snow Leopard was my first install - I took my cue from, I think it was Admin Willow who was running the Batmobile ATI 5770 version which was reported as plug and play. Its a bit long in the tooth now so to speak but it still purrs with every major update/upgrade without any kind of tinkering ever. I would love another card but loathed to wait for driver updates at every os x change.

Although I haven't installed Sierra (but did El Capitan before), somehow Apple sent me a mail about the announcement of Sierra Beta 4 release. Is this release special for something?

Although I haven't installed Sierra (but did El Capitan before), somehow Apple sent me a mail about the announcement of Sierra Beta 4 release. Is this release special for something?

it has siri, and apple pay will be coming. My interest lies in the AMD graphics support for the RX series cards, although I do enjoy the banter with Siri.

it has siri, and apple pay will be coming. My interest lies in the AMD graphics support for the RX series cards, although I do enjoy the banter with Siri.

Oh sorry, I know the new features of Sierra. I mean, why Apple informed me at Beta 4, not at GM?

Speaking of which, I hate to say this but I bet there'll no room for RX480 on the future Mac products therefore it won't be supported.

Installed with no problems,

Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 4.52.12 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back