Contribute
Register

MacOS Sierra, MSI Z270 SLI PLUS, i7-7700k, cannot boot into installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me, our motherboard ( MSI z270 SLI Plus) is fully supported with 10.12 +++ , have tried installing many times. i works flawlessly without any error.

Did you get your audio to work?
I got working audio. You need to add a patch to change HDAS TO HDEF in config.plist, then add AppleALC, as we have ALC1220. It works, but i do not remember which layout i added.

From the minuses - There is some glitch in AppleALC, so the front panel audio is gained too much. On the back, there is no problems.

what multibeast setting did you use?

@kch544, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

for me, our motherboard ( MSI z270 SLI Plus) is fully supported with 10.12 +++ , have tried installing many times. i works flawlessly without any error.
I've seen your post about boot failure with "stop logo",I have same problem ,what was your solution?

I've seen your post about boot failure with "stop logo",I have same problem ,what was your solution?

add OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi in efi/clover/drivers64uefi

i cant get it...sometimes it will boot sometimes not,using sierra 10.12.6 though everything else running correctly
i am getting this -"error allocating 0x11c6e pages...."
tried changing OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi to OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi then it is not booting at all

Last edited:
you don't need to remove the osxaptiofix2drv-64

i cant get it...sometimes it will boot sometimes not,using sierra 10.12.6 though everything else running correctly
i am getting this -"error allocating 0x11c6e pages...."
tried changing OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi to OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi then it is not booting at all

To get my MSI board to boot reliably I had to use this version of OsxAptioFix2Drv..

Attachments

• OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back