Contribute
Register

MacOS Sierra, MSI Z270 SLI PLUS, i7-7700k, cannot boot into installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the same mobo msi z270 sli plus. can someone help how to install hackintosh. im hopeless :(

attached my .config.plist.

Attachments

• config.plist
    11 KB · Views: 336
guys, i succesfully installed sierra on this motherboard. my problem is everytime i run multibeast. boot failure. it shows stop logo. is there someone who can guide me how to install drivers with this motherboard model? thanks everyone!

Last edited:
to sir Memphis7747, can you help with my sound hardware. I can't install it. my sound hardware not working. please help. thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 4.30.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 4.30.12 AM.png
    53.5 KB · Views: 195
Have you tried to install High Sierra? Maybe it works better with Z270 and Kaby Lake CPUs

Have you tried to install High Sierra? Maybe it works better with Z270 and Kaby Lake CPUs

not yet. but i think memphis the thread starter make the sound work on the said motherboard

Hi there, sry for late response, I overlooked the notification :/. Do u experience problems with booting:
a. Into the installer (i had big problems until i plug my USB key into an USB2 port, after that i installed with no problems)
b. Into the system after installation, im still tweaking stuff here.

Here are the changes that I needed to do to my EFI USB Key after UniBeast:
1. Edited config.plist with Clover Configurator to change the Crf value to 0x67, added FakeCPUID of 0x0506E3, you can download the software here: http://mackie100projects.altervista.org/download-clover-configurator/
2. Changed the Asio driver fix 2 to this one https://github.com/MegaCookie/Lenovo-Y580-OSX-Installer-Clover/blob/master/Clover UEFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
3. Plug the USB key into the USB 2 legacy port of my motherboard. It will not install in the USB 3 ports.

Other than this, it was standard.
Can you post a start to finish what you did? and your config file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back