Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
PikerAlpha created a Patch for clover no more GenericNVMe Needed

Is this the NvmExpressDxe driver for Clover? I now use a kext patch by RehabMan which works fine but a Clover solution would be a nice option too!

try EMU and OSIOAptofix 1 not the 2 that is chosen for you in 64EFI section when installing Clover bootloader. the Osioaptifix2 is causing problems for a lot of folks, the EMU cured my sleep issues with Z170 board which has NVME capabilities as well. It might work.
Thank you for your suggestion, however I am noob when it comes to this. What exactly do you mean?

Thank you for your suggestion, however I am noob when it comes to this. What exactly do you mean?

Try use this kext's - it works for me on the same mobo:
in /E/C/drivers64UEFI/ i have:

Zrzut ekranu 2016-09-21 o 20.00.11.png
in /E/C/k/ i have:

Zrzut ekranu 2016-09-21 o 20.00.31.png

Im still waiting New Unibeast and Multibeast :(

my computer asus maximus vii hero , graphics card nvidia gtx 960 4Gb is very problems
Captura de pantalla 2016-09-21 20.20.30.png
Captura de pantalla 2016-09-21 20.20.16.png

Last edited:
Holy cow! What an easy upgrade this was! Completely unattended once I have launched the Sierra installer from El Cap.

Steps followed (using Clover):

1. Updated Clover to the latest version 3761 - I know people reported issues however I was using one of my guinea pig machines so didn't care
2. I always ensure that both EFI partition and the EFI folder on the main HDD match so I update them after each Clover update
2. Create 10.12 folder (I have not used Other) in Clover under kexts folder
3. Copy all kexts from 10.11 to 10.12
4. Launch Sierra installer
5. Enjoy the coffee, beer, cigarette. Come back after 20 mins (that is how long it took the upgrade for me)

A note that I didn't have to select anything at the Clover screen - Clover and installer did everything

Thank you. I could not upgrade from El Capitan to Sierra, and I have wasted my time trying all those combinations of boot arguments that others suggested. Copying the kexts to the 10.12 directory was the key! After copying the kexts, I could easily finish the upgrade without modifying the boot arguments at all.
Now the only thing not working is the audio.

Try use this kext's - it works for me on the same mobo:
in /E/C/drivers64UEFI/ i have:

View attachment 211234
in /E/C/k/ i have:

View attachment 211235
Thank you.

I am missing NullCPUPowerManagement and RealtekRTL8111.kext - I don't think I need it since I already have ethernet, do I?. As for drivers, I have OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi, not -free2000.efi and also am missing CsmVideoDxe-64.efi - what are those?

I guess my best bet is NullCPUPowerManagement.kext :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back