Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
will this make and bootable usb for sierra? newbie at this

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra\Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Sierra --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app --nointeraction

This version of macOS 10.12 cannot be installed on this computer.

Really , i was able to installed and then return do loop going to el capitan, i deleted install macOS on Launch Pad and tried to get it from store and get this message. Im on El capitan 10.17. Anyone has an idea? Thanks

This version of macOS 10.12 cannot be installed on this computer.

Sierra has no support for MacPro3,1 or MacPro4,1 system definitions. Try changing your system def to something else.

Now my macOS Sierra is complete! Nvidia has been raised a new version of the web drivers. Now the 'reduce transparency' is not longer necessary!
Captura de pantalla 2016-09-21 a las 10.18.13.png
Download: Web Driver - 367.15.10.05f01
Cheers!

Last edited:
I have remove ALXEthernet from EFI and L/E and reinstal it again. Now works fine and i don't have KP.
Heh, interesting. I still get "computer restarted because of the problem".

Which version of kext did you use and how and where did you install it?

I install macOS Sierra perfectly but I can't boot into macOS Sierra. The loading bar of macOS Sierra is stuck. I use the 3751 version of clover. I put the fakesmc.kext,
RealtekRTL8111 and also NullCPUPowerManagement on this repertory /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other/. I can boot El capitan but not MacOS Sierra. I have the Imac 14.2 definition.

my download is taking forever

Sierra has no support for MacPro3,1 or MacPro4,1 system definitions. Try changing your system def to something else.

FIXED: Used magic wand.. but it will broke iMessage.

Last edited:
I install macOS Sierra perfectly but I can't boot into macOS Sierra. The loading bar of macOS Sierra is stuck. I use the 3751 version of clover. I put the fakesmc.kext,
RealtekRTL8111 and also NullCPUPowerManagement on this repertory /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/other/. I can boot El capitan but not MacOS Sierra. I have the Imac 14.2 definition.

Delete RealtekRTL8111 and try.

Guys so I right now I'm running 10.11.6. If I make a backup with CCC, and then I install Sierra (when the new UniBeast and MultiBeast versions come out), will I be able to restore from the 10.11.6 backup and will that mess anything up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back