Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can update Clover by downloading the latest version from Sourceforge. https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/

You need to do more than that -- run Clover Configurator on your current system. After it starts Mount the EFi partition. Then within Clover select the Install/Update Clover option in the bottom left of the window, run that which will change out the Boot Loader, then save, close and reboot your system. After that you should see the option to Install the OS

just try again, so it may be some bugs.

should we wait for the next Unibeast released?

It all turned into a mess. Clover crashed (red error messages) so currently restoring from a backup having erased the ssd.

Will update to latest clover when that is finished. I believe its 3761 (updated 2 hours ago)

Same here, lots of red error messages.
I have a El Capitan usb that I can load clover from. Is there a way to update clover on my system drive from the usb? The system drive has all files intact from my El capitan install.

Thanks for the help guys!
Len

Success!
View attachment 211054

Tweaked audio with:

Code:
$ ./audio_cloverALC-120_v1.0b0.command

Agreement
[blah, blah, blah...]

File: audio_cloverALC-120.command_v1.0b0
Release Mode
EFI partition is mounted
System Integrity Protection status: disabled.

OK to patch
Confirm Realtek ALC1150 (y/n): y
Clover Audio ID Injection (y/n): y
Use Audio ID: 1 (y/n): y

And everything works: trim, audio, ...

:D

When I run the script i get "
File: audio_cloverALC-120.command_v1.0b0

Release Mode

EFI partition not mounted

Machintosh SSHD/EFI not found

EFI/CLOVER folder not available to install audio"

and the EFI is mounted!

Updated through AppStore. :thumbup:

I just added kext dev mode and rootless=0 to config.plist. To make sure...
created 10.12 kext folder in EFI/Clover/Kexts
placed Fake SMC, ethernet, and realtek ALC in 10.12 kext folder and "other folder" as well

as expected audio was gone. Clover configurator would not mount EFI so I used EFI mounter v3. First time it would not mount after a first reboot I mounted it but Clover ALC 120 command was not seeing it... So rebooted again, mounted another EFI from another drive, ejected it, then mounted the EFI from the right HDD. Then used Clover ALC 120 command, rebooted and boom audio was back :lol:
Thanks man, this solved the problems with my audio.

It all turned into a mess. Clover crashed (red error messages) so currently restoring from a backup having erased the ssd.

Will update to latest clover when that is finished. I believe its 3761 (updated 2 hours ago)
I just installed Clover r3761 and it crashes after displaying b1f: init6.
It displays a CPU exception followed by register dump (all in red).

I downloaded r3751 and that boots fine. Seems like there's a problem with r3761...beware.

No problems updating from El Cap

Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 4.53.29 PM.png

How to download on Windows and put installation on USB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back