Contribute
Register

macOS Sierra is Now Available on the Mac App Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nvidia Web drivers Version 367.10.10.05b01 works on official release. From what a friend told me but you might be better trying Sierra on a test just be sure it works for you.

I can confirm that an Nvidia GTX 970 works under macOS Sierra with the 367.10.10.05b01 web driver. Remember to add:
Code:
<key>NvidiaWeb</key>
    <true/>
in "System Parameter" of your Clover config file and remove nvda_drv=1 flag. (You must have the latest clover release installed in order to get this code running properly)

Last edited by a moderator:
I put all my kexts from Library/Extensions into that folder and Clover throws this error. bit of a nightmare

Download latest version or FakeSMC & You're appropriate Ethernet kexts from Downloads section. Put kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/other. Remove any other kexts from EFI partition. Which kexts do you have in L/E?

Download latest version or FakeSMC & You're appropriate Ethernet kexts from Downloads section. Put kexts in EFI/Clover/kexts/other. Remove any other kexts from EFI partition. Which kexts do you have in L/E?

A whack ton. So got rid of them all and going to try with just FakeSMC and power management

Update -- Didn't work still getting the error. Going to restore from backup again.

When I do this. I'm wiping the SSD - installing the multi-beast clover which seems to actually install something to the EFI which the clover installer doesn't. Then booting from that version of clover into the backup bootable version of OSX to restore and copy back over the files onto the SSD.
IF that makes sense?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 23.20.43.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 23.20.43.png
    440.5 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
The update fails on my system. I downloaded Sierra from the app store and launched the installer. Nothing visibly seems to go wrong, but at the end of the installation, after I reboot, in About This Mac, my system is still shown as OSX El Capitan. I attached the log file from the installer.

Attachments

• install-log.txt
    5.2 KB · Views: 266
RX 480 or the GTX 1080 working yet?

Thank you in advance. Wish you all Abundance!

Last edited:
A whack ton. So got rid of them all and going to try with just FakeSMC and power management

You have a very messy L/E folder. You need to clean it up before even attempting to updating. May i ask why you're using TSCSync? and NullCPUPowermanagement? you do not require them when using Z77 chipset. You're board has native Powermanagement.

I have no sound after update to macOS Sierra. Second thing is massage about error shutdown after each boot...???
How to fix audio?
Same here. The normal audio fix for me (applying the driver from MultiBeast 5.4.3) does not work. And the error message is annoying :(

Hello,
After trying to upgrade from El Capitan , on first reboot i have an error screen : !!!! X64 Exception Type 000000000D
Anyone can help ?

Thanks

Hello,
After trying to upgrade from El Capitan , on first reboot i have an error screen : !!!! X64 Exception Type 000000000D
Anyone can help ?

Thanks

Attach screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back