Contribute
Register

macOS Native CPU/IGPU Power Management

Max is 1.25, no display connected, what is the problem?

Yes, no display connected on Intel HD4600. I use Nvidia GTX 770 as primary.

The reason I use Intel HD4600 integrated is it works very well with Airplay.

I also wanted to use Native CPU/IGPU power management XCPM instead of the old ssdt.prgen.

Also, I would like to mention I did not use AppleIntelinfo kext fearing it might cause a kernel panic and might deactivate Airplay.

When I try to check ioreg I do not have AppleIntelFramebuffer and AGPM and just IntelAccelerator.

Like the sample you posted.

212019-4beaff8aad6f27bbb9589b32f48e88f3.jpg

I have attached the files for your perusal.

Attachments

• configuration.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
did not use AppleIntelinfo kext fearing it might cause a kernel panic and might deactivate Airplay.
Unlikely. Not possible.
do not have AppleIntelFramebuffer and AGPM and just IntelAccelerator.
Normal with a no display framebiuffer.
Native CPU PM is working

Thanks, toleda. I have this installed on my Gene build and it seems to be working better than the old ssdt.aml. :clap:

My system does not stay in in shutdown state when I try entering sleep. It keeps waking up until the system reboots completely.

I took the screenshots after GeekBench was done it's job.

Any advice what I may have missed?
  • macOS: 10.12.6
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus IX Hero
  • IGPU: HD630
  • CPU: I7-7700K

Attachments

• AppleIntelInfo_after.txt
    17.6 KB · Views: 138
  • AppleIntelInfo_before.txt
    15.9 KB · Views: 173
  • after.png
    after.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 150
  • before.png
    before.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 153
  • after.ioreg
    4.9 MB · Views: 136
  • before.ioreg
    4.5 MB · Views: 159
  • CLOVER.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 103
  • bootlog.log.txt
    26.3 KB · Views: 179
PM is working. Off topic.

Quick question: does the HDMI audio really matter? I skipped that part, because I don't have a monitor that can output sound, nor do I have a TV here to test if HDMI sound would even work after trying the guide to enable it.

If you could provide me an advice or point me to something that I should investigate to fix my issue, that would be great. :)

Quick question: does the HDMI audio really matter? I skipped that part, because I don't have a monitor that can output sound, nor do I have a TV here to test if HDMI sound would even work after trying the guide to enable it.

If you could provide me an advice or point me to something that I should investigate to fix my issue, that would be great. :)

Off-topic.

Started configuring, got all the files. Don't quite understand the following, though:

System Definition/SMBIOS (see Note 1, below) Native CPU PM (PluginType=1)Native IGPU PM (dsdt/GFX0 > dsdt/IGPU) config.plist (see Attached, end of Post #1) or HDMI audio ssdt: HDMI Audio AppleHDA/cloverHDM

My current definition is iMac 14,2. Where do I select that plugintype=1 option? Don't see it in config.plist

Last edited:
Back