Contribute
Register

macOS Native CPU/IGPU Power Management

Hi, can you tell me if PM is correctly setup?

I have an issue with sleep. Machine sleeps/wakes correctly when I put to sleep manually, but won't go to sleep automatically after 15 minutes I have set in Energy Saver. It did sleep automatically prior to recent reinstall.

Reporting files attached

Attachments

• debug_2899.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 49
Have problems with PM, all seems to work right, IORegistry shows 32 PStates, Intel Power Gadget shows good Wattage and Temps, only Frequency in idle is not stable (jumps from low to high). When running Geekbench it never reach 77W as its Max. TDP is
CPU: Ivy Bridge i7-3770, SMBIOS iMac 13,2, tried everything with SSDT.aml, now have the newest kexts and clover and settings as mentioned some posts before by RehabMan:

Try XCPM:
- remove ACPI/patched/SSDT.aml
- config.plist/ACPI/SSDT/Generate/PluginType=true (you already have it)
- config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KernelXCPM=true

Is it OK ?

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2018-11-8 o 20.44.38.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2018-11-8 o 20.44.38.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 53
  • Zrzut ekranu 2018-11-8 o 20.44.04.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2018-11-8 o 20.44.04.png
    224.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Zrzut ekranu 2018-11-8 o 20.43.17.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2018-11-8 o 20.43.17.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 71
Have problems with PM, all seems to work right, IORegistry shows 32 PStates, Intel Power Gadget shows good Wattage and Temps, only Frequency in idle is not stable (jumps from low to high). When running Geekbench it never reach 77W as its Max. TDP is
CPU: Ivy Bridge i7-3770, SMBIOS iMac 13,2, tried everything with SSDT.aml, now have the newest kexts and clover and settings as mentioned some posts before by RehabMan:

Is it OK ?

Your profile has no hardware details, so no one has any idea what hardware you have.
Please fix as per rules (you already agreed to them).

Your profile has no hardware details, so no one has any idea what hardware you have.
Please fix as per rules (you already agreed to them).
I forgot about it. Corrected.

I forgot about it. Corrected.

If you have a question regarding your config for me, you must be clear regarding the question and you must attach "problem reporting" files as per laptop FAQ.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

I see :D

Last edited:
If you have a question regarding your config for me, you must be clear regarding the question and you must attach "problem reporting" files as per laptop FAQ.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Here it is. Thanks for tutorial :D

Attachments

• debug_27439.zip
    2 MB · Views: 57
Back