Motherboard
Asus Z170-A
CPU
i5-6600k
Graphics
Sapphire Radeon R9 380X
Mobile Phone
Android
Everything went smoothly! Rebooted couple of times, and everything works! :)

P.S. APFS transition also went smoothly! Just follow the instructions and you will be OK ;)

Motherboard
i5-750
CPU
i5-750
Graphics
GT8800
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Update was smooth. But my screen seems weird as shown in the image attached. Images are partially broken. Is this graphics card issue? I am using GTX660 with native driver.

Attachments

Motherboard
ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe
CPU
i9 - 7900X
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iMac, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Update was smooth. But my screen seems weird as shown in the image attached. Images are partially broken. Is this graphics card issue? I am using GTX660 with native driver.
In my opinion your GPU can be dead ... (without talking about details) Have you any other graphic card?
If you have a closed PC case (without good air circulation) and you played a lot of games.. GPU memory (very often) make that effect after overheat.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH
CPU
Core i5-6600K @ 4.6GHz
Graphics
Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 1080
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Do you think there will be an update soon?
There's really no way to know. Just watch the front page, when the GPU drivers are available there'll be a post.

Personally I'm going to hold off until 10.13.1.

CPU
i3-4360
Graphics
HD 4600 integrated
@VioletDragon Which Clover version are you using on your NAS Build ? My current one is 4012, should I update before going forward with High Sierra?

Thanks mate!

Motherboard
Gigabyte z390 Aorus Ultra
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 480
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I tried to update. I added lilu.kext and Intel gfx fix also, and it did restart 3 times to complete installation. But somehow it didn't show up after last restart and stayed black. Is it because of conflict with old hackernvme.kext from 12.6? I am now unable to delete that kext even if it was causing panic as from backup drive Ii cannot access APFS S/L/E to rename or delete that old hckrnvmefamily kext. Can anyone help and is there any RX 480 user who got this working? I don't know whats wrong.. and also I added lilu.kext and intelgfxfix and fake smc in other folder of EFI ..What am I doing wrong? Clover is also 4220, but something is giving a panic.

Motherboard
ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe
CPU
i9 - 7900X
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iMac, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I tried to update. I added lilu.kext and Intel gfx fix also, and it did restart 3 times to complete installation. But somehow it didn't show up after last restart and stayed black. Is it because of conflict with old hackernvme.kext from 12.6? I am now unable to delete that kext even if it was causing panic as from backup drive Ii cannot access APFS S/L/E to rename or delete that old hckrnvmefamily kext. Can anyone help and is there any RX 480 user who got this working? I don't know whats wrong.. and also I added lilu.kext and intelgfxfix and fake smc in other folder of EFI ..What am I doing wrong? Clover is also 4220, but something is giving a panic.
I couldn't Install HighSierra (for example) with additional AppleIGP kext for 2nd LAN card,
because I had PC restart every time (before Installation) so I little advice which I can give you
(in my opinion) try to Install HS with minimum of kext files.
You will do the rest later with post-installation, but for install I think "less kext is better :)"

Motherboard
ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe
CPU
i9 - 7900X
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iMac, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
7900X - Asus X299 Prime Deluxe - GPU: Vega 64
High Sierra Installed :)

HSOK.png

At this moment works great :D
Good luck for others ;)

//Big Thanks for KGP and his Amazing X299 Guide :)

Last edited:
CPU
Intel Core i5 7300HQ
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, Intel HD Graphics 630
Mobile Phone
Android
This means Unibeast 8 and multibeast 10 will be available soon…