Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
same issue.
10.15.3 works 100%.
cannot update 10.15.4 with not allowed sign.
same for 10.15.4 fresh usb installation.

10.15.3 can still boot and works 100%.

Z390-I pro wifi board with i3-9100 with no dGPU.

Attachments

• IMG_0125.JPG
    IMG_0125.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
The sleep is broken after the update to 10.15.4. PC goes to sleep fine, when it wakes up it *BEEP* restart.
Second related issue observed, my monitor via HDMI goes to sleep and after keyboard/mouse input it does not wake up. I power on/off monitor it *BEEP* restart.

I suspect the Whatevergreen kext issue. With 1.3.6 my config is not starting.

Last edited:
Ok fixed :headbang:
Easy fix, the problem was with dual display configuration. Just removed HDMI (used the DVI Monitor). Restart install. 2º reboot have to choose the ...data drive option on clover. Voilá no more interaction until finish
Yes! This did it! Thanks for sharing.

What version of Clover did you use? Thanks
If you're still facing this problem, try clearing NVRAM at the Clover Boot Menu by pressing F11.

The sleep is broken after the update to 10.15.4. PC goes to sleep fine, when it wakes up it *BEEP* restart.
Second related issue observed, my monitor via HDMI goes to sleep and after keyboard/mouse input it does not wake up. I power on/off monitor it *BEEP* restart.

I suspect the Whatevergreen kext issue. With 1.3.6 my config is not starting.
Have you resolved this issue?

No, just waiting for a new kext. Rolled back to 10.15.3 for now.

Whatevergreen need to be updated to fix dual monitor with HD 4600. After install 10.15.4 still KP with 2 monitors
Hi freituk, have you resolved this problem? I have your same problem, I have updated whatervergreen but I haven't resolved. Can you help me?

Hi freituk, have you resolved this problem? I have your same problem, I have updated whatervergreen but I haven't resolved. Can you help me?
I couldn't wait for this fix, so I bought external GPU (Asus Nvidia Geforce GT 710). Its working perfect with 2 Monitors. Don't know if this update fixed the 2 display problem. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back