Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Looks like I might need to update some stuff to get this update to install.
I could not get it to install after the reboot. So my guess is I need to do some research here.

before upgrading do the following
  1. update to CLOVER 5107
  2. update kexts Kext updater can be used for this as well as Clover Configurator
  3. Backup your clover folder from your EFI partition
  4. use Clover Configurator and mount your EFI partition and make a copy of it,

extra protection.
  1. get a USB flash drive and format it with GUID
  2. install CLOVER 5107 to that flash drive.
  3. Copy the working clover folder to the flash drive.
Test it
  1. Boot your computer with the flash and select your hdd that has your install on
  2. if you get into the OS and all is good, you have a working backup bootable flash drive incase you are not able to.

not backing up the boot partition is the reason behind the most amount of posts.
Consider waiting until others have upgraded before updating your daily driver

make sure you select the proper drive in the clover boot menu, look for the one with the word data at the end.

make sure you select the proper drive in the clover boot menu, look for the one with the word data at the end.
Thanks donw35 , tried all drives (inc ... data) - but result on reboot and rollback to 10.15.3.
Maybe its related to my HD4600 and my clover definitions, I m using iMac15,1

I'm getting a black screen on the first reboot when booting from the data partition on clover...

My install keeps stoping at the same place, I am not sure how to get past it. Here is the info:

IMG_0002.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back