Contribute
Register

macOS 10.15.4 Supplemental Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything works for me after update except no audio. I did update AppleALC to version 1.4.8. Anyone have an idea of something I can try? BTW - I also lost USB power to mouse and keyboard after upgrading Clover to 5109. Changed it back to 5107 and it worked fine.

Everything went smoothly like an usual Update: Clover 5107 /2 reboot /15min
before doing the Update I have tried to Update clover to 5109 and the kext but nothing works so I strongly recommend to stay on clover 5107. I have read some post about the fact that clover 5109 is not super stable yet.

Everything went smoothly like an usual Update : clover 5107 /2 reboot /15min
before doing the Update I have tried to Update clover to 5109 and the kext but nothing works so I strongly recommend to stay on clover 5107. I have read some post about the fact that clover 5109 is not super stable yet.

I am on 5108 and it's stable as well. Agreed though, 5109 seems to have issues. I rolled back to 5108 as soon as I saw the Neon clover theme was impacted.

Did the update on Clover r5109. Nothing wrong so far, but there are a few things to inform newcomers; In my case:
  • Though there was no sign of 'life' the Updater did it's job​
  • No sign of hard disk activity​
  • Was a drag and took long (maybe was just me)​
  • After the updater finished installing (or so I thought) it went on on the actual OS X boot partition (kinda like Windows, start before reboot, finish after reboot)​

Clover Boot Theme is broken in 5109. Audio is broken. Trackpad did not work. I got this weird blue screen in the boot menu. I reverted to 5108. After that a successful update. Do not use 5109.

Tried a number of times to install the supplemental, no soap. Rolled back to Clover 5107, updated the necessary kexts and then did the F11 NVRAM flush as suggested. The install disk popped up, did install, got an error message saying unable to bless boot partition; however when I booted back into Catalina the update took. Everything seems to be working OK so far.

The update failed for me the first time. I updated Clover, Lilu, Whatevergreen to latest releases, then it installed NP, but it was the longest update I can remember, with three reboots.

macOS 10.15.4 Supplemental Update?
For me and my Clover 5108 it's ALL RIGHT
screen.png

update with clover 5107 and no problem

Everything works for me after update except no audio. I did update AppleALC to version 1.4.8. Anyone have an idea of something I can try?
We have almost identical hardware, except I have Sapphire Vega 64
I also updated to AppleALC 1.4.8 and my audio is rock solid. My Clover configurator Audio ID is set to 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back