CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
RX 590
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Catalina 10.15.3, Clover 5107. After update the screen was black. I pressed F12 - I don’t know why - and heared OS X sound. Ok, everything is okay but no display. Boot from USB to SSD system and I see everything. Hah, replace Clover! Copy from Efi (USB) to Efi (SSD), reboot from SSD and everything is okay.
(My GPU is Sapphire Radeon RX 590 Nitro+ 8 GB GDDR5 but I can't choose it in my signature)

Screenshot 2020-05-22 at 18.25.43.png

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170mx-Gaming 5
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This update worked for me but got me to reinstall completely macOS ... (with clover 5118)
At the end of update the installer told me that update failed, when I rebooted on the macOS volume I was in 10.15.4, weird. The macOS Install Data volume was still here, I deleted it from recovery, but now I can't boot anymore on the macOS volume

I'm currently reinstalling the whole thing from scratch, hopefully I didn't have anything important, but I feel like wasting my time..

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This update worked for me but got me to reinstall completely macOS ... (with clover 5118)
At the end of update the installer told me that update failed, when I rebooted on the macOS volume I was in 10.15.4, weird. The macOS Install Data volume was still here, I deleted it from recovery, but now I can't boot anymore on the macOS volume

I'm currently reinstalling the whole thing from scratch, hopefully I didn't have anything important, but I feel like wasting my time..
you are not supposed to delete that data volume

Motherboard
Lenovo Y540
CPU
i5 9300H
Graphics
GTX 1650+UHD 630
For some reason I was curious to update my HACK on my Legion Y540. Update went smooth It was clean after first boot the DATA volume got deleted itself or something happene, coz it gone after installation.(Downloaded from System Preferences-Update Wizard).
Post Installation, All works Fine, except Touchpad. Touchpad stopped working in this supplimental update. But it worked with a script of @xiaoM4095, So I did ran it again and now all working as in previous build.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Walnut
CPU
JavaMocha
Graphics
Walnut
Have you found the bootable install partition yet? I've tried every solution on this thread but do not get 'boot from install' drive on Clover screen :(
What I ended up having to was:
1. Hold Command and R at same time to go into recovery;
2. I recovered using time machine;
3. I let the recovery install the latest Catalina 10.15.5 "you must be connected to the internet in order for recovery tool to download the latest at the time".

Then I went through the start up procedure ,and I was back and everything is working but for App Store which I can not sign into it. Or rather I sign in, and it wont let me update or download anything! If anyone knows how to fix app store please tag me.

Thanks awesome people of TonyMacx86!!!!