- Jun 5, 2010
- Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD4-F9
- RX 580
- Mobile Phone
If you have Clover configured to select your macOS disk on boot, when installing updates it will switch and boot from an "Install Mac OS" volume if one is present. This makes installing updates a hands-off process. Caveat is if you are using encrypted disks, you need to use the Preboot volumes.FOUND THE SOLUTION in another thread :
I hit F3 on Clover Menu, And I have 2 "Install Mac OS from MacOS" and one with "Install from Preboot".
I choose the first : SSD drive activity, screen showing "Install..." with graphics and time of 36 minutes (in fact one) one reboot, I choose again "Install Mac OS from MacOS"... and reboot.
After this :
Ronalds-iMac:~ rva$ sw_vers
ProductName: Mac OS X
The setup is straight forward:
- Download and install Clover Configurator
- Run it, in Mount EFI section, mount the EFI partition from you primary boot disk.
- Open config.plist in /EFI/EFI/CLOVER directory.
- In Boot section in the 'Default Boot Volume' field, type the name of your primary macOS volume.
- If you have multiple boot volumes you select, you will want to increase the Timeout value.