Register

macOS 10.14.3 Update

Motherboard
GA-Z87-HD3
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 970
Now it's getting nasty with the missing Nvidia Webdrivers update. This update includes a cloud update but you need Mojave to install it. I use the cloud because I write a lot and the cloud works also in Windows so I can check the spelling on both platforms. (Word on a Mac finds different mistakes than Word in Windows and vice versa in the latest Word version, Dutch) and I want it to be perfect.

Motherboard
Xiaomi notebook air 13.3
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620
Mac
MacBook Pro
thank you for sharing.

now downloading the update.

Motherboard
Asus X99DX2 1903(unLocked)
CPU
E5 2696v4
Graphics
Vega64 WC
Mac
Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Well after the Nvidia driver update everything here came back ti live like it should butter smooth well kind off.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3
CPU
I7-7700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
128K, 512K, Plus, Portable, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Direct update from Apple. No issues. Audio fine. USB (manually assigned using Rehabman method) all working.

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
So if you have a nVidia card you cannot update to Mojave? Never?
As of today, no. However, in the future, we'll have drivers, but, when, nobody knows.

This subject is now off topic for this thread. There are several threads on this topic in the Graphics and Mojave Desktop Support forum sections. Any more posts on Nvidia drivers will be removed.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9 9900k
Graphics
RX480
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Performa, Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Couple of restarts, flashing black and white screens. Done. Via System Preferences. Looks like everything still works, USB, HEVC decoding(8-bit), sound etc. Geekbench is fine. Nice.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z270X Ultra Gaming
CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
RX580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
I am beginning to come to the realization that there will NEVER be updated nVidia drivers...
HaHa! I made that realization last year... Switched over to a Radeon RX 580, and now everything is super smooth with upgrades etc. If you can swing it, switch. So much better as a Hacintosh. Now that I said that, Apple will switch again (Newman!!)

Joe

Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Updated via system preference fro 10.14.2 to 10.14.3 successfully. However I've lost location services for Siri and Maps.

Anyone else?

I've tried a little trial and error troubleshooting but no luck...
SysPref->Privacy->Location Services is enabled with all settings checked. I've tried to disable and enable, but not luck.

I tested booting from a backup 10.14.2 install/uefi (pre update) and Location Services worked.

Prior to OSX update I also updated to latest clover, WEG, Lilu, AirportBrcmFixup, AppleALC.

So I tested by downgrading all of the above one at a time to the previous state, and still no Location services on 10.14.3

I've used kext utility to repair any broken kexts.

My build is using a native Broadcom BCM94352Z Dell DW1560 and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext + BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext

Any thoughts?

Motherboard
ASUS ROG Strix Z370-E Gaming
CPU
i7-8700
Graphics
Radeon RX580
Mac
Mac Pro
Unremarkable update. About this Mac/System update, 2 reboots, no issues, all seems to be stable.