Contribute
Register

macOS 10.14.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of restarts, flashing black and white screens. Done. Via System Preferences. Looks like everything still works, USB, HEVC decoding(8-bit), sound etc. Geekbench is fine. Nice.

Last edited:
I am beginning to come to the realization that there will NEVER be updated nVidia drivers...
HaHa! I made that realization last year... Switched over to a Radeon RX 580, and now everything is super smooth with upgrades etc. If you can swing it, switch. So much better as a Hacintosh. Now that I said that, Apple will switch again (Newman!!)

Joe

Updated via system preference fro 10.14.2 to 10.14.3 successfully. However I've lost location services for Siri and Maps.

Anyone else?

I've tried a little trial and error troubleshooting but no luck...
SysPref->Privacy->Location Services is enabled with all settings checked. I've tried to disable and enable, but not luck.

I tested booting from a backup 10.14.2 install/uefi (pre update) and Location Services worked.

Prior to OSX update I also updated to latest clover, WEG, Lilu, AirportBrcmFixup, AppleALC.

So I tested by downgrading all of the above one at a time to the previous state, and still no Location services on 10.14.3

I've used kext utility to repair any broken kexts.

My build is using a native Broadcom BCM94352Z Dell DW1560 and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext + BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext

Any thoughts?

Unremarkable update. About this Mac/System update, 2 reboots, no issues, all seems to be stable.

Screenshot 2019-01-26 at 08.50.33.png

if you read the reviews on this update looks like its the worst update seems to be slowing a lot of Macs down and battery not lasting specially on Mac book pro

I reinstalled my Realtek ALC892 audio from MultiBeast for macOS High Sierra. All OK.

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2019-01-26 в 13.11.27.png
    Снимок экрана 2019-01-26 в 13.11.27.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 88
Hello,

here the update are butter smooth ....

Bildschirmfoto 2019-01-26 um 15.43.52.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back