- Nov 18, 2009
- PRIME Z490-A
- Core i5 10600K
- Radeon RX Vega 56
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Today Apple released macOS 10.14.3, a major software update to macOS Mojave. Update any supported system using the built-in Software Update functionality through the System Preferences pane or by using the standalone installer available from Apple.com.
What we know about 10.14.3 so far...
- macOS Build 18D42, 18D109
- Updated Intel, NVIDIA, and AMD graphics drivers
- NVIDIA Alternate Graphics Drivers have NOT been updated for macOS Mojave yet. Users of NVIDIA Maxwell or Pascal graphics cards should stay on macOS High Sierra for now.
- Updated audio drivers- established users of Mojave with AppleALC or VoodooHDA should not need to update.
- Install macOS Mojave App has been updated - If you downloaded macOS Mojave from the App Store prior to today, and you want to have the latest version on your backup installer USB, simply log into the Mac App Store and click Download. The updated Install macOS Mojave App can be found in the Applications folder.
macOS 10.14.2 Update
macOS 10.14.1 Update
macOS Mojave is Now Available on the Mac App Store
[README] Common Problems/Changes/Fixes on Mojave