Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13 Hackintosh on HP OMEN ce003na

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything pretty much works for me with my GTX 1050 disabled (backlight, sleep etc) looks like you have more problems due to using the 1060.

130+ errors?

130+ errors for the patch he mentioned when trying to compile after patching my DSDT with it.

Everything pretty much works for me with my GTX 1050 disabled (backlight, sleep etc) looks like you have more problems due to using the 1060.

Yes, since the 1060 has G-Sync I am unable to disable the 1060 and run off the iGPU due to the display being directly wired to the GPU, bypassing the iGPU. Also the UPBS patch didn't do anything rip.

Are you patching on top of your own patch or to a clean dsdt file?

Are you patching on top of your own patch or to a clean dsdt file?

On top of my own patch - I'll try against a clean file.

Yes it wouldn't work on top of yours..

Yes it wouldn't work on top of yours..

Ok, the patches worked (as in they compiled), and have enabled the battery percentage to update! However the battery doesn't charge and no estimations are given.

Ok, the patches worked (as in they compiled), and have enabled the battery percentage to update! However the battery doesn't charge and no estimations are given.
Did you do an ec reset? also there is a bit at the beginning of the HP-G6-2221ss patch which is commented out
Code:
#into method label INIT parent_label ACEL replace_content begin // code removed\n end;
try the HP-G6-2221ss patch with that included but without the extra patch I mentioned earlier a lot of people have success with just that. again from a fresh dsdt but remember to reset ec between these tests.

Did you do an ec reset? also there is a bit at the beginning of the HP-G6-2221ss patch which is commented out
Code:
#into method label INIT parent_label ACEL replace_content begin // code removed\n end;
try the HP-G6-2221ss patch with that included but without the extra patch I mentioned earlier a lot of people have success with just that. again from a fresh dsdt but remember to reset ec between these tests.

EC Reset is hold power button for 15s before boot with all cables unplugged, right? That always allows the laptop to turn on if unplugged and the power button isn't working.

And I'll try that.

Code:

The line I uncommented didn't do anything, and trying with just the patch didn't work either. Just the same results as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back