Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.6 Update

Hi,
Asus Maximus Impact VII. (BCM4352)
Updated via App Store from 10.13.5 to 10.13.6 and have a problem with BT ;( It stopped working.(Bluetooth: not Available).
It's very strange because when i install "combo" again BT works fine until i restart PC (tried two times with same results)
After restart PC BT not working ;( but WIFI works fine.

Any idea how to fix it ?

Thx

I'm not sure what other advice you might have already received...however, I've been keeping all of the kexts from Clover's "10.13" directory also in the "Other" folder. As I haven't jumped on the 10.13.6 update yet, I don't know if this will help. Just another suggestion amongst many.

Updated from 10.13.5 to 10.13.6 using Combo Update; updated apfs.efi, nVidia and CUDA.

Lost audio, but restored it by installing audio_cloverALC-130_v0.3.command.

Restored USB3 by installing USBInjectAll.kext and editing KextToPatch in Clover Configurator:

<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>USB 10.13.6+ by PMHeartFredWst</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
g32IDw+DpwQAAA==
</data>
<key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
<false/>
<key>MatchOS</key>
<string>10.13.x</string>
<key>Name</key>
<string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
g32ID5CQkJCQkA==
</data>
</dict>

I had to remove the & in line 3 following PMHeart...

Updated from the App Store on my HP EliteBook 840 G1 without issues, everything is working, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Brightness controls, Audio Controls, Intel Graphics.......
Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 4.08.29 PM.png

I'm still on macOS 10.13.1, in order to update to the latest version should I download all the updates I'm missing or can I just download the latest update and install it?

I'm still on macOS 10.13.1, in order to update to the latest version should I download all the updates I'm missing or can I just download the latest update and install it?

In that case you'll need the 10.13.6 Combo Update- can update through Mac App Store or get the download from here:

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1970

Backed up my HD, downloaded and installed the lastest Clover (4586)... downloaded the update from the App Store, rebooted. It began to install, then rebooted again. Automatically selected "Install macOS Update from..." then... nothing. Black screen, no HD activity. At a loss. Any help would be appreciated.

Backed up my HD, downloaded and installed the lastest Clover (4586)... downloaded the update from the App Store, rebooted. It began to install, then rebooted again. Automatically selected "Install macOS Update from..." then... nothing. Black screen, no HD activity. At a loss. Any help would be appreciated.
Saw a couple of threads with the same problem. I dont have the problem personally since I have an older version of Clover. But from what I gathered, the problem was with the newest version of Clover itself. So as a first step I would try rolling Clover back to the previous version if you can. This is just me speculating based on similar threads I've seen with the black screen problem

Updated from 10.13.5 to 10.13.6 using Combo Update; updated apfs.efi, nVidia and CUDA.

Lost audio, but restored it by installing audio_cloverALC-130_v0.3.command.

Restored USB3 by installing USBInjectAll.kext and editing KextToPatch in Clover Configurator:

<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>USB 10.13.6+ by PMHeartFredWst</string>
<key>Disabled</key>
<false/>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
g32IDw+DpwQAAA==
</data>
<key>InfoPlistPatch</key>
<false/>
<key>MatchOS</key>
<string>10.13.x</string>
<key>Name</key>
<string>com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
g32ID5CQkJCQkA==
</data>
</dict>

I had to remove the & in line 3 following PMHeart...
Did it not work with the '&'...?

Thanks... that appears to be the case. I booted my Unibeast install USB (with a much older Clover), and was able to select the install. It's installing now. Once it's done, I will go in and roll back the Clover version. Sigh.

Back