Contribute
Register

macOS 10.13.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
z170-Deluxe - 10.13.5 Combo Update, reinstalled ALC1150 from MultiBeast, installed web driver version 387.10.10.10.35.106, updated to Clover v4509.

I saw my partition, but updating clover to latest 4509, and now I can’t see partition on boot (only see my windows).

I can boot though on old USB key, but AppleDisplayPolicy in kextpatch is not working ( no pisplayport )
That's a problem with Clover v4509. As soon as it's fixed, we'll update with the Download > Clover with the recompiled version that we use in MultiBeast. So, you should "roll back" to 4428.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated from App Store with no issues !!! :)

Just update apfs.eft in /usr/standalon/i386 and /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI and Nvidia Web Driver 387.10.10.10.35.106.

Found it more reactive on 750Ti, no more lags.

I think it should be fine to use 10.13.5's apfs.efi with macOS 10.13.1, for example.

But newer apfs.efi files are uploaded because the macOS installer won't update apfs.efi on your machine (Only on a real Mac...). You need to update it before every update (If a newer file exists).
They are not uploaded for users with old versions of macOS, that are still going to use an old version.

So I got it the other way around? Meaning my macOS could break if I update it before I copied the APFS driver to Clover?

I'm on SMBIOS 17,1 with HD530 and GTX1080 both enabled (Quicksync encode/decode)

I ran into a "MacOs could not be installed on this computer" when I attempted to install.

I was able to install by disabling the iGPU in BIOS and booting the installer in verbose mode (Which for some reason seems to run the GTX1080 in vesa mode). Maybe this information is useful.

Updated without any problems. I must have done something right (for a change!).

I am having the same problem. What should I do to roll it back? Thanks.
Go to the forum's Downloads > Clover Builds.

Download the latest Clover build for your Nvidia system > Clover UEFI Boot Mode with Emulated NVRAM v2.4k r4428.

Run it and reboot.

Update success with my ASUS K541UV. HD620 works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back