Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgraded without any issues.

ASUS ROG STRIX 1080 Ti
ALC1150 Audio

Now if I would only have $800 to spare I would buy the PCI-E Sound Card and finally have a Hackintosh that's stable as a rock.

I have not tested audio after sleep, but I guess with CodecCommander it will work fine.

Every once in a while I do have to reboot the computer, sound is gone, but that's not specific to 10.12.5

I guess CodecCommander is not perfect.

my hackintosh on M.2 NVMe SSD and i updated without update the HackrNVMeFamily kext.
now i cannot boot into hackintosh from m.2.
how can i fix it ?
please help thanks

No issues here.

Reporting back with an i3-6100 and a Z170-HD3P ALC887 audio works and ethernet too. Verde.kext for my R7 250x still working!!!

What worked for me was to uncheck the "Inject Intel" in Clover boot options (which fixed the black screen problem related to Intel HD 630), then I was able to boot the system so I could reinstall the two kexts (Lilu and IntelGraphicsFixup) in L/E using KextBeast - rebooted and all is great once again.

What an easy upgrade, this is my first Hackintosh upgrade experience and it went so smoothly, thanks to all the efforts of folks here, many many thanks!!

Both systems upgraded via Software Update.
No problems.
Bremac01.png

Bremac02.png

I just updated to 10.12.5 and installed new Nvidia Drivers. No Problem.

Then proceeded to create new "HackrNVMeFamily-10_12_5.kext" to the best of my ability and used "Kext Wizard" to install into S/L/E after deleting "HackrNVMeFamily-10_12_4.kext". I then repaired permissions and rebuilt the cache.

My machine will not boot anymore. (Luckily I have a bootable 10.12.4 backup...)

Left more details and attached efi & IOReg in the "[Guide] HackrNVMeFamily co-existence with IONVMeFamily using class-code spoof" thread as it seemed more appropriate.

ANy and all help appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back