Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.5 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange - I don't have 10.12.5 available as an update...
Leave the App Store app open and it should eventually appear - It took about 10/15 minutes for mine.
Unless of course you are already running the 10.12.5 beta, then it probably won't show up at all but you can still install from the combo updater.

Same here. I just downloaded the combo package and installed 10.12.5 that way and it worked fine.
Thanks for the advice! I'll probably give this a shot if I don't have it show up later today.

Leave the App Store app open and it should eventually appear - It took about 10/15 minutes for mine.
Unless of course you are already running the 10.12.5 beta, then it probably won't show up at all but you can still install from the combo updater.
Ok, good idea. I'll check on it later today and manually install if it's not available. Thanks!

Or just hit Command + R in the updates tab in the App Store. It will check again. I did that yesterday to see the itunes and 10.12.5 updates.

Cheers!

My Hackintosh shuts down completely at Apple logo (CPU halted) after the update. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Guys, I have a problem with my Desktop hack.

I had to use nv_disable=1 to get to the Finder. My GTX 760 is not working natively in 10.12.5. Do I need the web drivers now?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

EDIT:

Success!! I had to use NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext and everything works fine. My SMBIOS is iMac11,3 and I thought those kind of fixes didn't apply for me.

Cheers!

The SMBIOS you're currently using has Radeon Graphics hence why the black screen.

My Hackintosh shuts down completely at Apple logo (CPU halted) after the update. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Boot with -v Attach screenshot, Take a picture just before it reboots.

I just updated my XPS 13 and I am getting exactly the same problem as you. Any ideas what to do ? I install both kexts before the upgrade.

[EDIT]
It must be related to Intel HD5500 - I've managed to boot up fine when Inject Intel was off. The graphics is bad now though.

Thanks all.

OK I've got it working. I had to reapply 4k UHD fix and that did the trick.
Everything works.

Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 19.29.57.png

Everything is good after updated

Hi there,

i updatet my Hack from AppStore and now i got :gioscreenlockstate 3 hs 0 on the boot

some suggestions?
Thomas

Attachments

• IMG_2998.JPG
    IMG_2998.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 260
Hi there,

i updatet my Hack from AppStore and now i got :gioscreenlockstate 3 hs 0 on the boot

some suggestions?
Thomas

At Clover press spacebar boot with injected kexts does that let you boot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back