Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mirroring option disappeared from my menu bar even though I got it enabled in my System Preference after the update. Any tips on how should I got about troubleshooting? I got 2 monitors connected to a GTX560Ti that is running on NVidia's web driver.

Edit: Trying to start Displays.menu doesn't work as well, it appears for a split second before quitting itself.

Last edited:
I've done as suggested by RehabMan.
Definitely a progress. System starts loading from the SSD. It is clear due to the speed the loading bar is moving.
but now I guess I'm experiencing the "black screen" issue. Well, there where some posts about that earlier in this thread.....

hm, what I've been reading indicates that all I need is to the the latest Clover installed.
My system is running on 4003 - which should be ok?

I still can not boot my NVMe SSD. Keep on trying to boot the USB drive.
Just updated this one - just to be sure to the latest Clover. With no improvement at all.

Any ideas, please..!!..??

Just updated to 10.12.4 and updated the NVidia drivers. Now, when I play any kind of video, the screen freezes. Audio continues playing on the background, but I can't move the mouse, nor does the video continue playing (the frame gets stuck). This happens randomly after a few seconds to a few minutes.

Config:
GA-Z87X-OC
i7 4770K
GTX 770

Anyone experiencing something similar?

Hi. Since updating to macOS 10.12.4 I can't access Facebook. I can connect on my iPhone 7 plus, on my Windows 10 laptop using either the Edge or Google Chrome browsers.

I have tried disabling all extensions, clearing caches and enabling javascript etc etc. I'm in Melbourne Australia.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Hello all,

After upgrading to 10.12.4 I started having problems with network I guess - but it's all very weird. I am using RealtekRTL8111 kext for my ethernet card. I upgraded clover to the latest version too.

The symptoms are:
I boot up to a desktop without any problems. Ethernet card is on and I've got the IP address. It's just the internet not working. I cannot ping anything (ping is frozen and not doing anything). After few minutes usually it starts working. Any ideas ? Has anyone experienced anything like this ?

I tried using the latest kext for RTL8111 but it didn't help.

Many thanks for all your help !

Hello all,

After upgrading to 10.12.4 I started having problems with network I guess - but it's all very weird. I am using RealtekRTL8111 kext for my ethernet card. I upgraded clover to the latest version too.

The symptoms are:
I boot up to a desktop without any problems. Ethernet card is on and I've got the IP address. It's just the internet not working. I cannot ping anything (ping is frozen and not doing anything). After few minutes usually it starts working. Any ideas ? Has anyone experienced anything like this ?

You could try flushing DNS and pf rules
Code:
$ sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder
$ sudo -f pfctl /etc/pf.conf

Hello all,

The symptoms are:

go to System Preferences and open Network. delete all connection in netvork (Ethernet, wifi, etc.) save and close. after
go to /Library/preferences/System Configuration and delete network preferences plist. and reboot. got system preferences and add new connection type.

No. What happens when you send a ping?
Code:
$ ping facebook.com
It pings ok. No problems there. works with all OS's and chrome, edge etc, just not Safari. All other web sites I've tried are OK. Got me stumped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back