Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.4 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
after I shut down my Computer, it re turn on itself. Do you know any solution?

First try the "FixShutdown" tick-box in Clover Configurator :)

is this one save for the 4540S? based on my experience i'll think it is... but better save then sorry
any experiance with this model yet?
Ruben

Use your original UniBeast Sierra install stick to re-install the earlier version of macOS (it came with version r3766 of Clover), then update your Clover to r4xxx and re-install the update :). All data should be left untouched.

Did same and success!! Thanks!
Screen Shot 2017-04-08 at 8.42.30 AM.png

You're having an ASUS mainboard, too. So BIOS should look pretty much the same. What I did is going to Advanced/System Agent (SA) Configuration/Graphics Configuration. There i set Primary Display to "Auto" and iGPU Multi-Monitor to "Disabled". Not quite sure if that really disables the iGPU but this setup made my machine run glitch-free again. Good luck!

YOU!!! Made my Day!!! Its working!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::beachball::beachball::beachball::beachball::wave::wave::wave::wave::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::lol::lol::lol::lol:

THX!!!

Could you post an archive containing '/clover/acpi/patched' folder and your 'config.plist'?

Thanks. I ditched AppleHDA.Kext + Nvidia HDMI audio ssdt. Instead I installed voodoohda.kext (v2.8.9) and HDMI audio works again.

Hi, how come my 760 won't work out the box? Only displays to one monitor. And lots of image tearing.

I somehow managed to get myself locked out of my system.
I backed everything up, updated Clover Configurator, Clover, and downloaded the combo update and nVidia graphics driver.
Ran through the update and now when i get to the login screen enter my password and after a couple seconds, get directed right back to the login screen.
Tried to login under a separate Admin account, same result. I can login under guest (no password) but that's not real useful.
I also tried a different (wired) keyboard thinking my Bluetooth keyboard might be a problem, but no joy.
Anybody have any ideas what might be going on?
FYI, I was running 10.12.1 and updated to 10.12.4 with the combo updater linked in post 1.

UPDATE: I booted from my backup and was able to login as usual. Weird! So still looking for help, but I think I might restore from my backup and try to run through the update again, perhaps from the MAS instead of the combo update this time. I haven't got a clue as to why my password would not be recognized after updating to 10.12.4????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back