Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all please I need help please, updated to mac os 10.12.3 the only problem I have is mac not waking up from sleep screen is black.

Im not sure if this would help anyone, but audio didn't work with the latest Toleda Script I was normally using, after debugging it was adding the codec for the 888b but my audio is 887, it suggested checking which script you were using so I used audio_RealtekALC, which even more strange said it couldn't find clover even with the EFI mounted,, after a few tries I jus tell him yes to no clover, and suddenly the audio works now, no idea why the normal script I would use doesn't work anymore.

Hi all.
May be it will help some one.
I'm newby. I made my hackintosh month ago, before I used only original Macs.
Updated to 10.12.3 then updated my web driver. After reboot black screen and nothing happens.
Fixed it in Clover disable nvidia web driver install it again and my hackintosh works perfectly img-2017-02-04-12-24-05.png

Hi all please I need help please, updated to mac os 10.12.3 the only problem I have is mac not waking up from sleep screen is black.
Ok all I have everything working in macos 10.12.3 after banging my head for a few month sleep fixed with (darkwake 0).

Smoothest update ever for me. Updated from MAS, upgraded the Nvidia driver when prompted after reboot. TRIM, audio, sleep/wake all working fine.

It seems that these updates go smoother since I bit the bullet and changed my system profile from "iMac15,1" to "iMac14,2" a couple of updates ago (which required me to go through the hassle of updating my serial #, etc. in order to get iMessage working again). When I was using 15,1 I used to get the "black video" problem after every macOS update, which was a PITA.

I'm hoping if someone could help me.

I've been running fine on 10.12.2 since its release but 10.12.3 has broken something. Luckily I still have El Capitan installed so I can still boot up from that to access the files and the EFI.

• CPU : i7-3930k @ 4.6Ghz
  • MOBO : Asus Rampage IV Extreme
  • RAM : Patriot Viper 16GB @ 1866Mhz
  • GPU : Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II Top x 2 @ SLI

TnT3AVl.jpg

I'm hoping if someone could help me.

I've been running fine on 10.12.2 since its release but 10.12.3 has broken something. Luckily I still have El Capitan installed so I can still boot up from that to access the files and the EFI.

• CPU : i7-3930k @ 4.6Ghz
  • MOBO : Asus Rampage IV Extreme
  • RAM : Patriot Viper 16GB @ 1866Mhz
  • GPU : Asus GTX 680 DirectCU II Top x 2 @ SLI

TnT3AVl.jpg

Your CPU MSR 0xe2 is locked. You need to use config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/AsusAICPUPM=true.

Done that now presented with this issue.

l1j37z6.png

Problem with your Ethernet kext. Delete it and search for updated kext or use IntelMausiEthernet.kext.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back