Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have downloaded the update and restarted to apply it, after restart I'm still in the 10.12.1 , tried many restarts, but still cant update to 10.12.2.. anyone know how to fix this?

Guys I need help.
I get kernel panic after upgrading to sierra 10.12.2.
I have copied over my usb clover folders to the HDD edition partition. What is causing this error?

Attachments

• 20161221_153853.jpg
    20161221_153853.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 150
I uninstalled nVidia drivers, rebooted, updated with reboot etc, installed new nVidia drivers.

FYI:I wrongly installed the last nVidia drivers and it worked anyway.

After, chose the right nVidia file (for my Sierra build) and Cuda too.

Confirmed successful update from 10.12.1 to 10.12.2 through the AppStore

As a M.2 NVME SDD Intel 600P user ( edited config.plist with KextToPatch) I just updated and I everything still works fine.

Update went seemingly fine through the ap store and my Audio worked fine afterward. Now my left click on the mouse and trackpad quit working after about 20 minutes on. I do not have any power saving features on. Have updated clover. Any thoughts? On reboot it works fine. For a while.

So the real problem was my Bluetooth mouse under a pile of papers intermittently pushed on. (took me a long time to find it!). No problem now. Now the only problem I have left with the build is that the bluetooth keyboard and mouse are only recognized every other boot. I move the bluetooth to another port and it starts working.

At least the desk is now clean! Life is good!

Thanks for all the hard work Tonymac and crew!

KP

Last edited:
Smooth update from 10.12.1 to 10.12.2 on the H170N-wifi, after the update i finaly could update iwork '09 to the most recent one, and now the appstore shows the iwork programs in as purchased app's.

updated through the App Store, nothing unusual to report, very smooth update :)

Confirmed. No problem with my build either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back