Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hoped so, the random freezes (since sierra, El Capitan worked fine) would disappear after the update 10.12.2. But my system ist still freezing randomly, restarting with KP..:think:

Updated to 10.12.2 without a problem so far. Stable on Gigabytes Z170X - Designare

At least I'm happy that I'm not alone with that error and it has nothing to do with USB 3 fixes. That shouldn't be the problem anyway because my AUREON has worked (up to) with 10.12.1 without any problem. May be there will be a fix soon.

Does your AUREON rely only on generic OSX USB support (you don't install a driver from Terratec right?)?

Hi Guys, Please I need you Help i recently purchased a Geforce GTX 570 and I have been trying to make that work but i am not winning I have followed all the steps i have seen here on tony Mac but not winning. If anyone is using that card please help with step by step instructions how to get it to work. I can only get it to work with by disabling this bootflag nvda_drv=disable but no acceleration when i do that. Please note the correct Web drivers are installed. Help is really appreciated

Last edited:
Was putting an eye on RX 480 in the near future but this 12.12.2 update for me looks like a game changer :crazy:
I see the best performance out of my GTX 980Ti which I'm using since Yosemite.
This time the highest LuxMark score with Image validation OK? never was OK :eek:
Tested Premier Pro with CUDA and render time was insanely fast this time.. OMG if GTX 980Ti gets to work properly in OS X.

Last edited:
Just updated to 10.12.2 ,no issues at all. smooth process.

Awesome - this fixed some Siri graphical glitches I was seeing.

Did the new update fix the Graphical Glitches Sierra was having using Intel 530? The glitches in the upper left hand corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back