Contribute
Register

macOS 10.12.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do people find the drivers? When I go to the NVIDIA page, it never has "mac os" in the drop-down menu. I was hoping to read the info to see if it said pascal support was added, before installing.

Link is in #84.

No, I meant where do you find them on the NVIDIA site. I can never find any web drivers on the actual site, and always have to wait for someone to post a link to the direct download somewhere else.

I can't find them either, only saw they were updated when checking for an update in the NVIDIA System Preference.

No, I meant where do you find them on the NVIDIA site. I can never find any web drivers on the actual site, and always have to wait for someone to post a link to the direct download somewhere else.

If i google Nvidia Web drivers for Sierra i find this. But don't think its the same.

Screen Shot 2016-12-14 at 04.56.24.png

If i google Nvidia Web drivers for Sierra i find this. But don't think its the same.

View attachment 224989
no, those are older ones. I can google some of them too (like 10.12.1), but the new one isnt showing up yet, and i have never known how to get to those pages through the nvidia site.

Got it working from the App Store update. Had some issues with the reboot "error kernel (0xe)" Changed my RtVariables to 0x67 for SIP Disabled completely on my UniBeast USB.

Edit: My NVIDIA Web Driver is 367.15.10.25f01
I had just update on after I got back to the desktop. I was thinking I was going to have to use the beta WebDriver...10.25b06.pkg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 11.45.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 11.45.52 PM.png
    146.2 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Please can anyone check whether this version of macOS sierra works with GT610 ? Please Please Someone check !

I am about ready to run the update yet I want to run the class-code spoof yet I can't find the instructions on how to do this. I did a search on this site for "class-code spoof" and it only showed 8 results. Can some point me to the link showing the instructions thanks.

It is at the insanelymac link provided at the patch-nvme github.

https://github.com/RehabMan/patch-nvme

Note: insanelymac is down as of right now... be patient.

Got it working from the App Store update. Had some issues with the reboot "error kernel (0xe)" Changed my RtVariables to 0x67 for SIP Disabled completely on my UniBeast USB.

Edit: My NVIDIA Web Driver is 367.15.10.25f01
I had just update on after I got back to the desktop. I was thinking I was going to have to use the beta WebDriver...10.25b06.pkg

Recommend having CsrActiveConfig set to 0x67 with OsxAptioFixDrv to avoid issues with SIP.

no, those are older ones. I can google some of them too (like 10.12.1), but the new one isnt showing up yet, and i have never known how to get to those pages through the nvidia site.

No idea then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back