Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had to clean install 10.7.3 on my g4 build(ga-h55n-usb3)
used unibeast(10.7.3) usb stick
installed great but using multibeast 4.2.1 failed
had to use mb 4.1.0
voodoohda for now..
and installed realtek ethernet
now 100%
ill use time machine to get audio files and links etc.

noobs ...allways backup your hd and data....cc cloner works nice..
btw the app store update works great(10.7.2 > 10.7.3)then unibeast..... :thumbup:

Ok. I had 10.7, and resolution was ok with GraphicsEnabler=No, whereas the resolution was smaller with GraphicsEnabler=Yes. So, no qe/ci but everything was ok.
Then I upgraded to 10.7.3, hoping that my sapphire 5770 worked natively.
Leaving GraphicsEnabler=No, everything was like before(resolution was ok); so i tried to enable it. I hope i never did that.
Now the monitor is full of waves, and it randomly switchs it off for a couple seconds. I managed to put GraphicsEnabler=No, but nothing changed.
So i'm pretty ****ed, I suppose: even by restoring the option, nothing changed.
Is there a way to make it work?

neslinesli93 said:
Ok. I had 10.7, and resolution was ok with GraphicsEnabler=No, whereas the resolution was smaller with GraphicsEnabler=Yes. So, no qe/ci but everything was ok.
Leaving GraphicsEnabler=No, everything was like before(resolution was ok); so i tried to enable it. I hope i never did that.
Now the monitor is full of waves, and it randomly switchs it off for a couple seconds. I managed to put GraphicsEnabler=No, but nothing changed.
have u tried the fakesmc plugins?

ShadowTD said:
10.7.3 update in 4 easy steps:

Refresh clone backup
Download Combo Updater
Reboot
Reapply beta HDA patch

Almost as easy as a real Mac!

What is the best way to clone your OSX drive? Should I try CC Cloner or is there something better/standard? I have used Clonezilla to clone NTFS and EXT* drive partitions and I think Clonezilla supports HFS+, but if there is a better way I would like to try it.

Thanks

niteordayj said:
ShadowTD said:
10.7.3 update in 4 easy steps:

Refresh clone backup
Download Combo Updater
Reboot
Reapply beta HDA patch

Almost as easy as a real Mac!

What is the best way to clone your OSX drive? Should I try CC Cloner or is there something better/standard? I have used Clonezilla to clone NTFS and EXT* drive partitions and I think Clonezilla supports HFS+, but if there is a better way I would like to try it.

Thanks

Yesterday I restored my lion partition in less than 10 minutes thanks to clonezilla. I have not enough words to describe how great this program is. It has full support to hfs+ partitions

dddirtman said:
neslinesli93 said:
have u tried the fakesmc plugins?

Qe/ci has always been working, I just didn't know that LOL

im install combo update from 10.7.2 to 10.7.3, on boot have eror still waiting for root device, add -v -f, and nope :( error, after this i replace a ACPM, and IOATAFamily, and trying to boot with -v -f, and still get this error, how to fix it?

I noticed that 10.7.3 takes much more time to go to sleep. If i select Sleep from the Apple Menu, it takes about 10 seconds for the system to go to sleep.
Anyone else experiencing this? No biggie, though ;)

Hey guys is it safe to use the Lion version of multibeast on snow leopard? I noticed that when i booted multibeast it showed snow leopard and lion instructions in the, you could say, Instruction screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back