Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.3 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm a complete noob on this.

I have followed the 10,7,0 install guide (http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com.ar/2011/ ... using.html) and evertything worked OK.

After that, installed combo update to 10.7.3, ran multibeast exactly as mentioned in the guide and my hackintosh works ok, but i think is something wrong with my graphics card configuration.

I have a ATi HD 4890, resolution seems to work ok since i can see the desktop in 1920x1080 but when trying to see a video on VLC, it crashes, and when trying to open launchpad, it opens really glitchy, and delayed, also on changing pages in launchpad.

Please advise!

EDIT1: Tried the QE/CI test on Mission Control, and adding a widget DOES NOT produces any widget.

EDIT2: Used 10.7.3 netkas ATi 48XX Patch

Thanks a lot!

i used the combo updater and Multi-Beast 4.0.2 later versions caused kernel panic.

Updated last night and got a kernel panic with something about "IOUSB" issue. Does anyone know how to fix this? I think I may have to do an IOUSB rollback in multibeast but I can't boot into my drive at all so I can't use multibeast

I can't boot into my drive at all. I tried rboot (which worked in the past) and no success. I have a backup so if I can just boot into an install screen I can restore from my time machine.

Any help would be appreciated.

(1) Updated using the Software Update tool. Rebooted.
(2) Forgot to run multibeast for AppleHDARollback.
(3) Upon reboot Audio did not work. Installed AppleHDARollback using multibeast.
(4) Audio Works

My System - GAH61N-USB3, i3-2105, 8GB RAM

You guys are awesome... :clap:

I have a working 10.7.3. First updated to 7.2 then to 7.3. But have issues.
1) Audio does not work. I have tried apple audio rollback method, dtdt modifying method, lnx2mac's patched applehda method and so on, without any luck.
2) IOUSB issue but no kernel panic.
3) Probably not perfect HPET/ RTC/ TMR patch in DSDT for which I am using nullCPUpowermanagement, without which there is kernel panic.
4) There might be other issues, but I have not come across them. Most importantly how to know whether there is an issue or not and what issue corresponds to which part of dsdt so that it can be patched.

Can anybody help

Every single time i use the combo update i got kernel panic on reboto, i have try everything, safe mode pcirootuid, graphicenabler, iboot cd, unibeast usb, everything and just wont boot up, even with a fresh install of 10.7.0 and after combo update.

im making a unibeast usb with the 10.7.3 app installer from Appstore, we will see...

I am experiencing random kernel panics since 10.7.3.(combo update)
Drives me crazy really.
Cause i work alot in logic pro 9.1.7, i usually experience a KP during working in that program.
But i really think logic pro is not the culprit.
Usually i have more programs open at same time: logic pro, apple mail and firefox.

Strange thing is that i never can find a KP report on my machine after a random KP.
I looked in folder Diagnostic reports and Crash Reporter (both is root level and user level) and find no reports about the random KP.

So it's searching for a needle in a hay stack i assume :lolno:

I also looked in system profile at my memory and there are no memory errors.

Any help really appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back