Contribute
Register

Mac OS X 10.7.2 Update - The Official Thread (Desktops)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nozyczek said:
Levithan said:
Hi

is it necessary to backup and restore my old AppleRTC (SleepFix) before updating?

Thanks

No need to; same 1.4 version.

GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 works with 10.7.2 now. AppleHDA rollback and the System runs without issue.
Need to update my Chimera to 1.5.4 for iCloud work. I'm in the Cloud now ;)

Thanks, this Forum rocks!

Greets

Hiya,

Downloaded combo update.

Installed it, ran Multibeast (4.0.2) to repair Audio - Install failed.

Rebooted

Everything seems to be working :?

The only thing I can think of is when I built my machine, I think I had used Multibeast 3.8 and this time I used 4.0.2

HW

Updated via combo update, rebooted. Had to ad my graphic cards ID to the kext and roll back audio. To enable audio I used MultiBeast 4.0.2, but with no success:( Tried to do the same with MultiBeast 3.8.0 - and succeed:):):) Everything else works out of the box! :thumbup:

P.S. Sorry for bad English:(

HI,
for those using a SSD, the kext patched by Grant Pannell to enable TRIM (IOAHCIBlockStorage.kext inside IOAHCIFamily.kext plugin folder) has been updated (2.0.0 to 2.0.1). It seems that reapplying the patch re-enable the TRIM... cool.

My update from 10.7.1 to 10.7.2 (including iCloud) went off very well (after patching sound). The one problem that I had was somehow related to my SSD and the Marvell SATA 3.0 ports that I had it connected to. It would :beachball: erratically.

My solution, after attempting to reinstall/repair kexts, was simply to move my SSD over to the Intel ports. I lost a little speed but at least it's stable now. BTW, the Marvell ports worked perfectly before the update... oh well.

Thanks to the tonymac team yet again!

- Coolz

Update to 10.7.2 without any problem, re-installed idd's modified AppleHDA.kext with KextBeast.

However, tried to connect with iCloud, I get the same error as everybody when trying to register iCloud:

Account Limit Reached
This device is no longer eligible for creating an Apple ID.

Yes, I have the latest chameleon installed. Unfortunately my iPhone is a 3G, so unable to use it the create an appleID with it.
Need to change my Hack's serial. But can't find the Chameleon Wizard in the download section.
Where can I find it???

ZakisGarausis said:
Updated via combo update, rebooted. Had to ad my graphic cards ID to the kext and roll back audio. To enable audio I used MultiBeast 4.0.2, but with no success:( Tried to do the same with MultiBeast 3.8.0 - and succeed:):):) Everything else works out of the box! :thumbup:

P.S. Sorry for bad English:(

Which kext did you edit to get your video working?

Just finished 10.7.2 Combo Update in both Machines
No problems at all. all working great in Both Machines.
I only Patched the necessary Kexts like AppleHDA.kext , ATI5000Controller.kext ,
IOAHCIFamily.kext for trim support.

Update killed my Broadcom 4311 wifi.

OMG. What is this? Somebody?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    476 KB · Views: 440
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back