3F2FC947-EB30-43D6-BCBA-8712E314B0B5.png
    563.7 KB · Views: 44

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2020-04-21 om 11.04.51.png
    Schermafbeelding 2020-04-21 om 11.04.51.png
    414.3 KB · Views: 38
@xenonxen

Do you maybe have a solution for this problem as well:

When I turn the computer off and on or I switch to Windows and then back. I've some issues with the white prohibition sign when I try to boot to Macos. Sometimes it goes first try but sometimes it takes 3-5-13 times that I've to retry with ctrl alt del. Sometimes the only fix is to boot to windows and then try again.

Thank you. :)

@xenonxen

Do you maybe have a solution for this problem as well:

When I turn the computer off and on or I switch to Windows and then back. I've some issues with the white prohibition sign when I try to boot to Macos. Sometimes it goes first try but sometimes it takes 3-5-13 times that I've to retry with ctrl alt del. Sometimes the only fix is to boot to windows and then try again.

Thank you. :)
not sure about that but if the first problem solved make sure you marked as problem solved.

if this about multi booting problem make sure create new thread to this link not here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/forums/multi-booting.153/

It isn't solved. Computer keeps waking up from sleep. It even got worse. I couldn't use any wired or unwired keyboard and mouse to give login code. Had to reset....

try removing boots args: on your build

Do you mean I should remove all the boot arguments?

(sorry first build and a friend helped out, so I'm not familiar with everything)

Hi there,

For these problems you need to provide more information so people can help you:

1) We also need to know how you installed macOS Catalina in the first place.

2) I would suggest uploading your config.plist or even your complete EFI folder.

3) The screengrabs you have posted so far show a) that the wake reason is probably the USB ports, and b) give us an all too brief glimpse at one section of the config.plist.

More detail needed please.

:)

Hi there,

For these problems you need to provide more information so people can help you:

1) We also need to know how you installed macOS Catalina in the first place.

2) I would suggest uploading your config.plist or even your complete EFI folder.

3) The screengrabs you have posted so far show a) that the wake reason is probably the USB ports, and b) give us an all too brief glimpse at one section of the config.plist.

More detail needed please.

:)
Thanks for this help you should follow this method @Aime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back