Contribute
Register

M-Audio 1010LT -- Envy24 PCI Audio Card working for Mavericks with Monitoring and Stereo

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, thanks for the work you've done on the driver!

My question is regarding the microphone's phantom power, while connecting it to the inputs 1 and 2. Is that feature supported?

what do you mean?
Inputs 1 and 2 are pre-amplified to enable microphones.

Just installed mavericks, no luck, still no sound, same as in yosemite

Just installed mavericks, no luck, still no sound, same as in yosemite

Just in case:
- have you selected Envy24 as the default output/input entries in the audio control
- have you increased the volume sliders for outputs 1&2?

How is your card connected? to an amplifier? to a mix table?

Just in case:
- have you selected Envy24 as the default output/input entries in the audio control
- have you increased the volume sliders for outputs 1&2?

How is your card connected? to an amplifier? to a mix table?

Yep Envy is default selected, and outputs 1&2 are maxed and also selected to left and right.
Screen Shot 2015-01-26 at 9.06.26 PM.png

When music is playing the input level is working in input section

Screen Shot 2015-01-26 at 9.05.00 PM.png

card 1 and 2 outputs going to mixtable and then headphones, I also tried guitar on input 4, there is no sound also. card working on win8 fine so.

Yep Envy is default selected, and outputs 1&2 are maxed and also selected to left and right.

I do not know if this card is supported.
Is it connected physically to an external amplifier?

Thanks so much for this driver. Under Windows, my Delta 410 produces 'meh' sounding audio with the official M-Audio driver. But thanks to this driver, I now have the best sounding audio I've ever heard from a PC. It sounds magical on my Sennheiser headphones.

My only regret is that sleep doesn't function with this driver. Any chance of getting that fixed?

I'm afraid that we will have to accept this defect, I'm not aware of solutions for this issue. This has been the case with all the versions I have seen.
In my case, the system crashes from time to time when the computer awakes.
But this is really not systematic at all, and I have often days in a row without any trouble.

I'm afraid that we will have to accept this defect, I'm not aware of solutions for this issue. This has been the case with all the versions I have seen.
In my case, the system crashes from time to time when the computer awakes.
But this is really not systematic at all, and I have often days in a row without any trouble.

Unfortunately, my system locks up *every* time it wakes from sleep. I've just had to disable "computer" sleep, though I can still allow the display to snooze.

Still worth it, given the audio quality that the driver and hardware produce.

Envy24 driver also applies to ESI ESP1010 card as they are using the same ICE VT1712 chip.
Tested: inputs 3-8 works; outputs 1-8 works; no sound on S/PDIF input and output.
No sound on headphone outs.

Envy24 driver also applies to ESI ESP1010 card as they are using the same ICE VT1712 chip.
Tested: inputs 3-8 works; outputs 1-8 works; no sound on S/PDIF input and output.
No sound on headphone outs.

hi..
I have ESI ESP1010 card with Mountain Lion and its not working :(
what Envy24 driver that you installed? need help, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back