Contribute
Register

M-Audio 1010LT -- Envy24 PCI Audio Card working for Mavericks with Monitoring and Stereo

Status
Not open for further replies.
addenda..my P55 has no ssds and 10.13.6 is hfs+ not apps... so each reboot is about 2 minutes..today it took 5 reboots to get audio recognised..but i suppose if you have an M2 and..some patience PCI cards could well be recognised..and the last one this time was reboot verbose run kext utility 2 run multicast 10.4 remove launch daemon helper x86 from library and reboot with kext debug log option in clover...maybe it is just a case of waiting to get the pci kext in an order in which it can load..i reckon this is probably due to the system and not necessarily the mobo..so could work on more recent mobos with pci slots..btw only fake smc in efi here all other kexts in s/l/e..i presume optiofix will be necessary in some formin clover install i obviously have to install efi drivers... hope this inspires patience..

Attachments

• 10.13.6 audio as when working.png
    10.13.6 audio as when working.png
    433.3 KB · Views: 226
@daviddart :

Thank you very much for your answer, but unfortunately we did not understand each other correctly. The driver is installed and loaded correctly. Unfortunately there are problems with the output of the sound. I made a small recording once.
By the way, I have now even changed the bootloader for testing purposes. I am currently using OpenCore. Unfortunately the error also occurs there.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-14 um 00.50.47.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-05-14 um 00.50.47.png
    94.7 KB · Views: 224
  • Sound.m4a.zip
    86.4 KB · Views: 165
Sounds like a feedback: output being feed to input internally...?

@brousseau6933: No, this is the normal master output. As soon as an audio signal comes from the OS, there is a significant noise instead of the normal audio signal.

Attachments

• IMG_0264-SD 480p.mov.zip
    13 MB · Views: 225
Did you tried Mojave perhaps... oh, I see, you have an NVidia. To be honest, I do not have the 2496 installed right now in my main rig. Working fine... in Mavericks.

As the sample rate increases, the sound slows down.
How to solve this problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back