Contribute
Register

Looking for OpenCore EFI Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Feartech, I was thinking that I have a Clover Bootloader EFI that works, but not fully. I like to know if could convert into OpenCore. I would like to know if there is a tool I could download to use todo covert Clover Boatloader over to OpenCore. Thank.

Hello Feartech, I was thinking that I have a Clover Bootloader EFI that works, but not fully. I like to know if could convert into OpenCore. I would like to know if there is a tool I could download to use todo covert Clover Boatloader over to OpenCore. Thank.
none that i know of

This tool will produce an OpenCore config.plist but it requires some informed input from the user :

I was looking at, but I am sure how to running and which platform to run under!

Hello to PILGRIM, I have tried the tool to help to do the EFI. But, did not work out for me. If, you take a look at the EFI and see what went wrong. If works with i5-10300h and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650. I will be happy man. There are two version what was working on EFI1 is Coffee Lake and EFI2 is Comet Late. I think needs tune up to make it work for me.

Attachments

• test efi.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 45
If works with i5-10300h and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 I will be happy man.
If it works with a GTX 1650 it will be a miracle, there are no Mac drivers at all for it.

Hello PILGRIM, Right now graphic card working with Clover Bootloader as default driver. Is there a generic driver under OpenCore? And, how to do it under your program? And, how to add the audio, HP own soundcard?

Hello PILGRIM, Right now graphic card working with Clover Bootloader as default driver. Is there a generic driver under OpenCore? And, how to do it under your program? And, how to add the audio, HP own soundcard?

No, there are no drivers for the GTX1650 at all. Not for Hackintosh and not for real Mac.

Yes, your Clover menu will display because it hasn't at that point tried to initialise a full-accelerated GPU. At best the system may fall back to VESA support, which has no hardware acceleration or modern resolutions.

More often than not though, you just get a stuck screen.

Is there a way to get the audio working under Clover for HP audio card, driver and how to put into the config.plist that is only thing not working with Clover...I that my main reason give OpenCore a try. Do tell me if there is audio driver for what I like todo? Thanks for the information can give on that. Sorry for asking lots of help, I am learning what is out there in the Hacking world I am some what new to this. If you let me learn about what I can and can not do.

Is there a way to get the audio working under Clover for HP audio card, driver and how to put into the config.plist that is only thing not working with Clover...I that my main reason give OpenCore a try. Do tell me if there is audio driver for what I like todo? Thanks for the information can give on that. Sorry for asking lots of help, I am learning what is out there in the Hacking world I am some what new to this. If you let me learn about what I can and can not do.
AppleALC is the kext to use with either Clover or OpenCore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back