Graphics
1GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys, built my 1st ever hackintosh tonight apart from a few silly errors its all going well, i have everything running fine. Apart from one thing. My CPU temp as i want to keep an eye on it, mainly because im a geek. But as its a custom build, id like to keep an eye on it.

in the bios i can see the temp of the cpu, but when in the OS im unable to do so. I am currently using iStat in my menu, which has picked up most things apart from the cpu temp. How can i get this working? Any ideas...or shall i use a completely different app (id like one which lives in the menu bar)

thanks. :clap:

Hi guys, built my 1st ever hackintosh tonight apart from a few silly errors its all going well, i have everything running fine. Apart from one thing. My CPU temp as i want to keep an eye on it, mainly because im a geek. But as its a custom build, id like to keep an eye on it.

in the bios i can see the temp of the cpu, but when in the OS im unable to do so. I am currently using iStat in my menu, which has picked up most things apart from the cpu temp. How can i get this working? Any ideas...or shall i use a completely different app (id like one which lives in the menu bar)

thanks. :clap:

Have you used the latest MulitBeast to install the FakeSMC sensors?

i have not. The only things i ticked during multibeast was the top one easy....something lol
Ill go through it tonight and check it out though. Any idea what option it would be under?

Thanks

Brilliant Thanks craig ill give it a go when i get home from work...Then it should be a matter of "completed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back