Contribute
Register

Lenovo Z580 Mav Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Eli New.ioreg
    6.7 MB · Views: 130
You're using ig-platform-id = 01660009. Usually not correct for 1366x768. Try 01660003 instead.
Hey,

Cool! Graphics work on my laptop monitor!
So how to fix sounds and battery status?

Thanks a ton!!

Hey

Attached. No extra files needed, but follow all the instructions from this thread :)

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 144
Hi guys. I started Hackintosh since 10.8.2. Now I am using dual boot system (Win 8.1 + Mav 10.9.2).
Wrote @rlf156 post #1. My Mav isn't doing sleep and reboot and log out. I've installed the ML Turkav sleepenabler.kext in the directory, but I got kernel panic.

I've installed the ML Turkava post #44 SleepEnabler.kext in the directory, but I got kernel panic. I fixed it by deleting the relevant kext from Windows. The system still does not sleep, does not restart, and does not log out.

What do you do?
Please could you help?

Thank you so much for everything.

Hi guys. I started Hackintosh since 10.8.2. Now I am using dual boot system (Win 8.1 + Mav 10.9.2).
Wrote @rlf156 post #1. My Mav isn't doing sleep and reboot and log out. I've installed the ML Turkav sleepenabler.kext in the directory, but I got kernel panic.

I've installed the ML Turkava post #44 SleepEnabler.kext in the directory, but I got kernel panic. I fixed it by deleting the relevant kext from Windows. The system still does not sleep, does not restart, and does not log out.

What do you do?
Please could you help?

Thank you so much for everything.

You should not use SleepEnabler.kext.

Attachments

• PowerManagement.zip
    151.8 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back