Contribute
Register

Lenovo Z50-70 can't reach installer, Help Appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that means mine is NGFF >> OK I will buy it

But as I was looking around I found that the link you gave it to me the price is 59.99$ while I was searching by the name of this card I found on another places at price 35$ or 33$ or about 40$ BUT the picture of the link you sent to me is written there CS1 Sample while the others which I found the picture was not CS1 sample .

So I searched about it and I found some people here in this forum also speaking about this subject !!

So what is the difference between CS1 Sample and normal one which is less expensive ??

Sincerely ..

I think most people are purchasing their BMC94352Z from Dell (I think $20).

I think most people are purchasing their BMC94352Z from Dell (I think $20).

Oh !! $20 ?? then I think no difference between CS1 Sample with the others maybe it's just a label ? because in amazon it's about $62 with shipping while I found another one in ebay about $35 to $40 but the label is not CS1 that what made me suspicious !

Oh !! $20 ?? then I think no difference between CS1 Sample with the others maybe it's just a label ? because in amazon it's about $62 with shipping while I found another one in ebay about $35 to $40 but the label is not CS1 that what made me suspicious !

Probably best to just call Dell and order one.

There is a part from Lenovo too (Lenovo FRU 04X6020, Lenovo PN: 20-200480).

Read this thread too: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-can-i-get-bcm94352z.html?highlight=bcm94352z

Probably best to just call Dell and order one.

There is a part from Lenovo too (Lenovo FRU 04X6020, Lenovo PN: 20-200480).

Read this thread too: http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...-can-i-get-bcm94352z.html?highlight=bcm94352z

Thank you for this thread it was really helpful ! I will order one and wait until arrival and inform you with the results

BTW >> I have noticed something strange in my OS X that the USB file transfer is extremely slow for example a folder with 9 MB take much time to be transferred to the USB while I tried the same folder and other files also in Windows with same USB it's much faster like normal USB !

I don't know the reason but in my config I thought because the option USB High Current was checked >> but after unchecked same result ! and this was same problem in 10.10.5

Thank you for this thread it was really helpful ! I will order one and wait until arrival and inform you with the results

BTW >> I have noticed something strange in my OS X that the USB file transfer is extremely slow for example a folder with 9 MB take much time to be transferred to the USB while I tried the same folder and other files also in Windows with same USB it's much faster like normal USB !

I don't know the reason but in my config I thought because the option USB High Current was checked >> but after unchecked same result ! and this was same problem in 10.10.5

Maybe you don't have USB3 working correctly.

Maybe you don't have USB3 working correctly.

I don't know but even in USB 2 ports it's extremely slow I am watching the transferring 1mb takes about 3 seconds !! can you tell me where is the problem please ? I will give you the files you always requesting :

View attachment RehaabMan.zip

I think something is going wrong with my DSDT or SSDTs >> Now I am trying to make a dsl backup but this files making me crazy !!

Disassembling is going OK and DSDT and SSDT5 errors can be solved as your instructions > BUT the Strange problem is with SSDT2 >> in the very first attempt before some days when I was on 10.10.5 I disassembled it without any error the errors was only in SSDT1

Now in every way I am trying to disassemble the files I am getting same errors in DSDT SSDT5 (which can be solved your instructions) BUT SSDT2 is killing me with some errors I don't know from where it came !

As a prove I will upload the Native, With errors , Without errors DSDTs to show you maybe you will be able to know the reason better than me

here are the DSDTs : View attachment DSDT Files.zip

...I will give you the files you always requesting :

View attachment 153820

Power management is not implemented.

I see a USB storage device connected, but it is connected to a USB2 port on XHC. Can't tell if it supposed to be a USB3 device or not. If it is a USB3 device, it is possible USB3 is disabled.

Power management is not implemented.

I see a USB storage device connected, but it is connected to a USB2 port on XHC. Can't tell if it supposed to be a USB3 device or not. If it is a USB3 device, it is possible USB3 is disabled.

I don't know what makes PM stop working but as I installed El Capitan I redid the DSDT SSDTs from the beginning with same steps .

I solved the SSDT2 errors
I created a new SSDT by using ssdtPRGen.sh by using this flag :

./ssdtPrgen.sh -c 2 (number 2 as a haswell in the instructions)

Now I putted the USB flash drive on USB 3 and I saved another copy of patchmatic and IOReg ,

So what do you see now about Power Management and my USB problem : View attachment RehabMan.zip

I don't know what makes PM stop working but as I installed El Capitan I redid the DSDT SSDTs from the beginning with same steps .

I solved the SSDT2 errors
I created a new SSDT by using ssdtPRGen.sh by using this flag :

./ssdtPrgen.sh -c 2 (number 2 as a haswell in the instructions)

Now I putted the USB flash drive on USB 3 and I saved another copy of patchmatic and IOReg ,

So what do you see now about Power Management and my USB problem : View attachment 153907

Power management is fixed. Same comment regarding USB3.

Hey Rehabman, I recently installed El Capitan, everything is working as it was on yosemite but is the apple logo glitch patch still working in El Capitan? because it isn't working for me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back