Contribute
Register

Lenovo Thinkpad T440p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clover files for working El capitan installation.

View attachment 181798

Working:
Sleep
Ethernet
HD4600 <including HDMI and DP port>
Audio <with voodooHDA>

Not Working
Bluetooth.
Did you just use the vanilla graphics kexts? Im getting issue with corrupt screen

Enable CSM/legacy boot in BIOS.

I have It booting both, Legacy first with CSM enabled.

I quickly tried legacy only with CSM enabled, but it makes no difference.

I have It booting both, Legacy first with CSM enabled.

I'm not sure why you would set legacy first. With your hardware, use UEFI.

Did you implement backlight control?
If the issue is in the OS X installer, sometimes it can help to close, then open the lid.

I'm not sure why you would set legacy first. With your hardware, use UEFI.

Did you implement backlight control?
If the issue is in the OS X installer, sometimes it can help to close, then open the lid.

The machine is running ok if I disable the Intel drivers with a random Fake PCI ID. I know the laptop is UEFI capable, but I have just installed it legacy as I not bothers about the boot speed. I haven looked at backlight yet. I have it booting an wifi via a modified BIOS. I just wanted the core stuff working first.

I did have this working 100% with Yosemite. I knew i should have left it alone.

Im going to copy the 4 intel driver fles of my iMac just in case I screwed them.

The machine is running ok if I disable the Intel drivers with a random Fake PCI ID. I know the laptop is UEFI capable, but I have just installed it legacy as I not bothers about the boot speed. I haven looked at backlight yet. I have it booting an wifi via a modified BIOS. I just wanted the core stuff working first.

I did have this working 100% with Yosemite. I knew i should have left it alone.

Im going to copy the 4 intel driver fles of my iMac just in case I screwed them.

Make sure your BIOS settings are correct... (eg. IGPU DVTM-prealloc should be 32mb).

Make sure your BIOS settings are correct... (eg. IGPU DVTM-prealloc should be 32mb).

Wow that took some finding, but it is set to 32M.

I did have the graphics working on Yosemite with some patched graphics including the acceleration.

Did you just use the vanilla graphics kexts? Im getting issue with corrupt screen

Yes is using the vanilla kexts, make sure that you use the same platformid (0x0a260005)

My latest installation was for Yosemite, but it worked just fine for El Capitan.

If you are using the same files I posted, try removing the DSDT and SSDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back