Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
No you are right I just didn't know if he was using a different USB like you said you might have saw at the end

I would hold off on the XHC patches until later... See what the status of your USB3 is with GenericUSBXHCI.kext.

I would hold off on the XHC patches until later... See what the status of your USB3 is with GenericUSBXHCI.kext.

It works when I use yours, USB3 and webcam. Breaks sleep though. With ikkoku's dsdt USB 3 and webcam work but dousnt break sleep

It works when I use yours, USB3 and webcam. Breaks sleep though. With ikkoku's dsdt USB 3 and webcam work but dousnt break sleep

What "breaks" about sleep? My suggestion remains: do all the patches, worry about XHC later. It will be easier to see the diffs if we are only trying to look for the XHC differences.

What "breaks" about sleep? My suggestion remains: do all the patches, worry about XHC later. It will be easier to see the diffs if we are only trying to look for the XHC differences.

It goes to sleep then starts back up after 2 seconds where as without it it sleeps normally.

Ok. Also on one of your patches I tried it said it couldn't find or something. Basically I clicked it and the patch didn't show up.

It goes to sleep then starts back up after 2 seconds where as without it it sleeps normally.

Like I said, worry about that problem later. And that is not really "broken sleep." I would describe that is as "sleep results in instant wake up."

Ok. Also on one of your patches I tried it said it couldn't find or something. Basically I clicked it and the patch didn't show up.

Which one was it?

Like I said, worry about that problem later. And that is not really "broken sleep." I would describe that is as "sleep results in instant wake up."

True

Which one was it?

Either the hd4000 low resolution, brightness fix or the igpu rename one of those 3

Rehabman,

Using the list of patches that you put to XMYUKON, i can boot without any problem. But i cannot sleep, but with ikkuko i can. It goes 2 seconds off, and then awake. USB3 seens to function, but i think is the reason of my non-sleeping problem.

I don't know if Power Management is going or not. HWmonitor says that the Multiplier stay in x17 (it should be x18, but well one problem at a time). But in the other hand, OSX says that can last for 6 or 7 hours, and voltage seens to be more levels than after. Its that correct? I'll put a screen capture to illustrate it.

Captura de pantalla 2013-10-10 a la(s) 19.57.06.jpg

PD: "How have you do to archieve sleep on your u310?" XMYUKON

Rehabman,

Using the list of patches that you put to XMYUKON, i can boot without any problem. But i cannot sleep, but with ikkuko i can. It goes 2 seconds off, and then awake. USB3 seens to function, but i think is the reason of my non-sleeping problem.

Post the two DSDTs and I'll take a look at the differences...

I don't know if Power Management is going or not. HWmonitor says that the Multiplier stay in x17 (it should be x18, but well one problem at a time). But in the other hand, OSX says that can last for 6 or 7 hours, and voltage seens to be more levels than after. Its that correct? I'll put a screen capture to illustrate it.

View attachment 69527

You can check your pstates with DPCIManager. You should see it drop to x8 at idle.

Also see: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...nagement-sandy-bridge-ivy-bridge-laptops.html

Ok, Rehabman, there you have the two DSDT, the old is from ikkuko and DSDT.aml.zip is the one that i've build from my u310.

Lots of thanks for this great job you are doing.

Edit: also, Power Management don't function, it keeps everytime on x17. I think that Core i3 is beyond Ivy Power Management. Im using MacBook Air 5,2 smbios.

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    18.3 KB · Views: 67
  • old.DSDT.aml.zip
    18.4 KB · Views: 74
Rehabman,

Using the list of patches that you put to XMYUKON,

Which patches are you using? The patches present in your DSDT do not appear to come from my repo...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back